Request expert guidance on how to proceed

I can say the same, but for me the next round is free! I think my bags of Jacks are still 24 lbs. at least!

2 Likes

And to be honest, I cannot blame all the cash outflow on Sally. I did buy enough seeds for the great grandkids to plant, a second tent, and an Autopot system.
Checked FF nutes tonight. I think I did not start using them until the last couple weeks of veg. Based on the consumption of one plant and the fact I am going with three this time, I think I will start running out of some of the nutrient components about halfway through.
Jacks is next.

2 Likes

Nice. She’s gonna kick a$$.

2 Likes

Thanks Nute, let us hope!
I know it’s my first time, but I don’t want her to be gentle.

2 Likes

So @jd77 did you chop her down yet or still waiting?

1 Like

@jd77 Inquiring minds need to know. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey folks, been busy!
Yes, Friday night/Sat morning she came down, 101 days after the flip. Did minimal trim and hung her in my new GG tent. She was lots of small and medium sized buds. Wet hanging weight 1626 grams.
I have a highly touted trim bin. Used it in a standard upright dining type chair for a while. Back started hurting and moved to a more comfortable chair and ended up doing most of the trim over a large kitchen bowl, but storing and transporting in the tray. So, learned another lesson: Always trim over a catchment of some type (like the awesome tray I didn’t use)! Included is a picture of the kief I accidentally collected.
Trying to maintain RH 55-60 and temp 60-65F. Small fan moving air in the tent (not blowing on the buds) and the exhaust on 1.
Closeup photos after the cut are included.

4 Likes

That looks awesome! Well done!

3 Likes

Thanks Newt!

Quite a bit of drying out since Friday night. Odor has decreased significantly.

4 Likes

Awesome job and nice haul Brother!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Dman.

Looks great! I am right behind you. Just finished hanging my Banana Kush.