Reputable merchants

With the opening up of the seed market it seems there are distributors everywhere these days. Until finding Ilgm several years ago I sourced them all the old ways you’re familiar with. I’ve been nothing but happy with Ilgm product but like any geek I wanna grow every oddity I can find.

All that to ask what reputable houses can you recommend? I have some weirdness on the way from Seedsman as their site looked legit enough.

Thanks for your time!

2 Likes

Try Chosen Seeds they have Anesia seeds.I am going to be growing Future #1 and Blackberry Moonrocks, 37 and 32 % THC

4 Likes

I have a f#1 hanging upside down right now :wink:. Dankest smelling plant I’ve harvested to date. The moon rocks is gonna be part of my next order.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Have you started the moon rocks yet if u did do u have any pictures??@weedlover1

1 Like

Not yet, finishing up a grow right now, probably drop them by January. Can’t wait.

Can you post some bud pics when you’re done trimming? I would love to see them.

1 Like

I’m thinking about trying the moonrocks have you ever grew that strain by

1 Like

Not yet its going in with the #1

I don’t think it’s best to have a topic about promoting other seed banks on this forum that is affiliated with ILGM. It’s fine to note what you’re growing when in your thread or somewhere else, but devoting a topic to it is a different story IMO. Thoughts @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @imSICKkid @latewood

6 Likes

I would have to agree. We all use seeds from different sources but in fairness to ILGM, which pays for the forum, it should be kept on the downlow.

5 Likes

I also agree. One thing to mention a breeder in your thread, but designated topic is a conflict of interest.

5 Likes

That said, this community can and should post if they found disreputable sellers although if they just buy from ILGM they will solve that problem. But someone wanting regular seeds would be out of luck here and can see the validity of notifying folks of a good place to get them. THAT is not a conflict of interest IMO so it really depends.

5 Likes

My bad.Won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Won’t happen again, my bad.

2 Likes

Mea Culpa, just looking for info in the lounge. Didn’t realize Es war verboten.

1 Like

@GREANDAL Well, if you look at it from a business prospective and you owned ILGM, would you want other members posting places to buy seeds that aren’t yours, even though you are paying for them to post that in your forum?
@Myfriendis410 I agree with the regular seed situation, but still wouldn’t devote an entire topic to post about competing seed banks. Just my opinion
@dbrn32 what do you think?

4 Likes

It’s not difficult to understand. I should have asked someone directly. I did ask the question as politely as possible, giving Ilgm due credit. I agree it was quickly developing into the sort of conversation we have which is something new to me. Found the curb before the ditch. My apologies

5 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up. Now you know. It’s all good and happy growing!

5 Likes

No problem. Thanks for your understanding. No hard feelings, happy growing!

3 Likes