Replacement package

Anyone else experienced this?

Is this replacement seeds from ILGM.

1 Like

Yessir. The package was also mis-sent during shipping. It arrived at my local USPS and went back three states over. Then layover for labor day held it up there. Never had issue before with shipping

1 Like

looks like the post office beat it with a hammer

Smashed!

1 Like

@Spiney_norman I felt exactly how Lucy looks! I’ve been so anxious to drop these since my photos were duds. Opening up the package to see this was a complete disappointment

1 Like

what kind of seed were they

Sour D autos

i was thinking about making a thread in here for alabama folks, maybe we could figure out some kind of seed swap or something, if you are like me and buy 10 or 20 seeds, grow 4 plants in the grow then want to grow another strain next time and have extra seed lol

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good idea I’d be down to do that we would need a good location privacy and security in mind

i will see about starting it next week, have several names of people from here to tag on it and we can talk and see if we can’t come up in a way of doing it

1 Like

Sounds good tag me in

i will when i do

Contact customer service and they’ll replace it… again.

1 Like

Already emailed support

1 Like

I’m from Alabama also feel free to hit me up

1 Like

There is no way to DM on this side if the forum. Not allowed to share personal information but I’m all for linking up always good to have more connections

@Deal there is another bamfam member…seed swap is growing lol