Replace or add to Lighting?

I have a 300w Blurple LED light that came with my 2x2x4 tent. On my first grow, NL Autoflower, I got a decent yield, but the buds were small. I understand I need to upgrade my lighting.

So the question I have is If I get a 1000w Full spectrum lamp. I am looking at the Spider Farmer SF-1000, the Viaparspectra P1000 and the Mars Hydro TS 1000, all of which are in the $150 range, or do I drop down to a 600w unit and use it with my older style 300w unit?

Also, I saw Lex Blazer review the Parfactworks 1000. Does anyone. have experience with this unit?

1 Like

Welcome ! The HLG 135 V2 R-Spec would be a good fit for your space it will veg a 3x3 space and flower 2x2 space. If you want to do a total upgrade on light. They run around two hundred bucks. You can use the light from start to finish. Just my thoughts good luck.

5 Likes

Those are all 100w lights. So if you do go that route you’ll be adding it with your current light not replacing your current light.

3 Likes

The TS 1000 is adequate for a 2’ x 2’ tent in flower. It draws 150w and uses Samsung LEDs. Can’t speak to the rest.

3 Likes