Repair 3 leaf plant

I have two White Widow auto/fem plants in their 6th week now. One of them quit growing and the last few sets of leaves had only 3 parts on them. Ive read that its a light issue and that’s fine, but I don’t see anything about what to do with it? The 2nd plant is doing fine, nice and bushy with 5 leafs so I think that’s weird because only one of them is having a problem. The plant with 3 leaves started to grow white pistils much sooner than the normal plant. Now its just doing nothing at all. No changes whatsoever. Does anyone know if this plant can be repaired or should I chalk it up to learning and put it out of its misery?! Thanks
3%20leaves|500x500

@pollymex5000 Normal lighting helps.
When they get to a certain age, they stall a bit to make more roots, then really take off again.

So just let it be for now? Will it bounce back? My other plant (same everything) is doing great

1 Like

Just let it go. Some are slow starters.

1 Like

You mean let it die?

1 Like

Can you post a picture of the 3 leaf plant in natural light . I don’t think it’s a light issue .

1 Like

No, by all means. Let it continue to grow.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to be confusing.

1 Like

Can you post a picture of the said plant? Please use normal lighting for the picture.
Whatever it looks like, let it live.

Now it’s down to one leaf nodes. It not doing much at all. My other plant is doing well (same everything). Is it genetically flawed? From researching that seems to be problem.