Removing yellowing leaves week 11 GSCE Auto

Should I continue to remove fan leaves as they are almost yellow in color? My thoughts are the aren’t helping the plant anymore and are just consuming energy and nutrients. First grow so my theory could be from left field.

5 Likes

The all yellow leaves can go. The plant has already consumed the nutrients stored in them. They’ll fall off on their own soon enough anyway.

3 Likes

These are what I took off today.

1 Like

The good die young.
War is hell

1 Like

I’m wondering how much more it will fatten up over the next couple of weeks? I didn’t use silica during the grow and the buds are already very heavy and pulling the branches down. I have string all over it and the green branch supports surrounding it. Maybe just the genetics of skinny branches, but I’m finding out that as she spreads out the lower buds are getting decent light. I really can’t wait to weigh it up when she’s done!

First grow, and I have been treating her like she is my only child. I’m officially and helicopter parent :joy:

2 Likes

Lol. helicopter parent… :rofl:
Plants look great. you can put ornaments on that good looking tree! Have you started to look at the pistils with a loupe yet? Then you will know when ready to chop chop

Yes I have the electronic microscope. The tricomes are still a little clear, some amber, I’m thinking about 2 weeks. There are some white pistils, but mostly all amber. You can see the buds bulking up from just a week or 10 days ago. I will look at them again when it’s watering day on Tuesday. Will add pics then for feedback.

1 Like

Congrats on a successful first grow! :+1: Nice plant, and Jesus approves. (I think that’s his portrait on the wall.)

1 Like

Yes that’s my man Jesus. It’s a portrait done called the prince of peace. Done by a girl who had visions and in the book heaven is for real the little boy who went to heaven and came back saw the news story about the painting she did and told his dad that’s him, that’s Jesus. Really inspiring story so now when I need to have a conversation with the big man I think I know what he looks like. Plus God made pot and who am I to not enjoy it.

3 Likes