Remove Personal Info from Photographs - Stealth

NEVER MIND - ILGM strips all metadata from images. But, just in case you’re paranoid like me:

Many of you post photographs. Many of you don’t need to worry about what your photos show as to personal information.

Many of you are stealthy. So, you may want to remove your personal data from your photos. It shows in the EXIF data of the photo. If you use windows here’s how to remove it.

How to view, edit, and remove EXIF Data including location on Windows

1. Go to the folder where your image is located.
  2. Right-click the image > click Properties.
  3. Click the Details tab.
  4. Click Remove Properties and Personal Information.

I use Windows Explorer to open my MJ photo files and clean them.

1. I select a large number of photos to clean
  2. I right click on the images and select Properties
  3. Then I select Details
  4. Then I click Remove Personal Data

1 Like

Meta data on photos is automatically stripped by the ILGM website.

2 Likes

OHHHHHH, that’s awesome. I’m just really paranoid.

1 Like

You’d have to have a huge operation to devote those kind of law enforcement hours.

Did you get the “paranoid” part of my post. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

ok it is margarita Monday at my porch…so damn girl if they want you they can trace you even if you do what you are suggesting…big brother is not watching as closely as he used to the little grower

1 Like

I pray this is true. It’s what we keep saying.
Whoops most important part – Margarita and/or MJ Monday on your porch sounds great. I’ll join you right now by going inside the RV where I can breath.

1 Like

well of course there is MJ involved…and grilled chicken thighs with Hatch Pineapple, mango and green chili salsa … and some bread…aaahahahahahahahaha

You’re killing me, man. One day you may drive east and I can treat you on my deck. Tomorrow’s the day. Have a safe and wonderful trip. Drop in to drop a pic or two along the way. Blessings.

1 Like