Remove fan or not

Is the big fan over doing it with airflow

1 Like

I would say you could remove that fan and still have more than enough air flow.

Ok …i felt like it was over kill

That depends on RH, temps, and growth stage. I’d use it after few weeks into flower. Bud rot SUCKS the fun right out of it. RH should be lower toward the end of flower (35-55%). Think fall. Lower temps but lower RH as well.

1 Like

Temp is 75 and rh is 70% going into second week of flower

2 Likes

RH too high you’ll do better in the 50s. I’m telling ya high RH traps moisture in the developing buds. Dryer won’t hurt moister will!

1 Like

Was going off this

1 Like

Following this guy guide

1 Like

I have a fan like that, when RH gets above 50 i use it to suck the air out of my gro closet.
Let it run for an hour or so mid day lights on. Im 6+ weeks into flower, and Md weather went from winter to summer. Little learning experience trying to regulate temps.

Can’t get my rh into the 50’s

I’m going off experience BUD ROT SUCKS! You’ll get away with 75% maybe, but 50% is better. And lower won’t hurt as they get fatter.

I’ll run my dehumidifier longer then…its just outside the tent currently and i cant really get much lower unless i put it inside

1 Like

what are temps of lung room ?

Around 70 and my tent is in a pretty good size basement

id put dehume in tent

2 Likes

Heats up over 80 when i do

sorry dood, im sure some knowledge will show up soon…
@OGIncognito @MidwestGuy

1 Like

No problem

:point_up_2: that’s odd, I get lower temps when I use my dehumidifier. If you’re running 18/6 light schedule, your could set the timer so it’s off from 12:00-6:00 everyday withe the exhaust running 24/7.

1 Like

Im on 12/12 and its a big dehumidifier