Remodel for round 2

I understand the struggle mate.
I can really only suggest how I’d set up with those tents/ area - but you main issue is heat load caused by budget lights.
245 tent:
Exh. 6" fan
Supply: 4" fan
Light: 600W HPS in a Cool Tube or vented reflector

334 Cabinet (early veg/ clone)
4" exh. fan.
Your exhausts really need to exit the room to reduce heat and moisture and your room should be very well ventilated or conditioned. Perfect world you would exh. to outside and supply from outside.
IF you also need carbon filter for odours, go up one size in fan.
Keep your duct runs short and tight (flexiduct), gentle radius curves and you will help your fans a lot.
It really sounds like your fans are undersized though. But out of all that, probably the most important is the vented HPS reflector - the heat they put out will cook everything - worse still with poor ventilation.
A definite rethink is in order. :+1: :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle:

Swewwwwwwy ok I did something alittle different changed the game I scraped the cabinet moved the tent to the back wall empty for now hung the 600w from the floor joices with ratchets 16" above the tops 4 plants 4 backups doing photo non fem in a personal mix of vermiculite, perlite, peat moss , very little soil for nitrogen off the flip ,and using fox farm big grow with big bloom 18/6 MH BULB THEY are are 6 weeks from seed

1 Like

I’ll post pic late I don’t have service

1 Like