Rejuvenation of over dried flower's , tips and tricks

I got given a bag of powder dry flower’s . What are people’s thoughts on how to fix this . I’m going to try using the peel off of a Potatoe to freshen it up . What are some other tips and tricks to help fix this .

1 Like

I put the buds in a mason jar and fold a paper towel so it fit inside the lid. After in the lid dampen the wet paper towel and seal the jar. Works like a charm.

3 Likes

I use these for overly dried bud, and boveda to keep them fresh after rehydration.

2 Likes

We learned from a Mexican guy my husband worked with that just take a piece of the rind of lemon, lime, orange but just the peel and white no actual fruit part. Place weed in bag or jar lay rind in, I face white toward side of jar so weed doesn’t stick to it. Seal it, check back in an hour to see how fast it’s working and keep an eye on it, if its quite a bit of weed I put 2 pieces of rind and it can go in before going to bed and check when you get up. If you let it get too moist you’ll have to dry back out. It really works and doesn’t change taste of weed. :sunglasses::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Personally, I don’t use any food or plant products to rehydrate buds as it can, and usually does, impart some smells and/or flavors to the product. I use small pieces of sponge lightly moistened with water then placed in an open plastic bag so the wet sponge does not touch the buds. I then monitor the rH in the the container until I achieve the desired 62% at which time I remove the sponge.

1 Like

I’ve been doing it for 20 years and citrus isn’t a bad smell which I’ve never noticed any problems ,everyone has their own ways. I’ve found that a cotton ball full of water makes it too moist. Good luck with all your growing and thanks for your input. :sunglasses::sunflower::sunflower:

2 Likes