Regrowth from flower 🌺

This is my ww she went to bud just as it was veg time outside in Australia :australia:! Anyway was pissed :rage: that she didn’t get a fall season so i trimmed her back (took all big ready buds off) than put her in my garden now she’s coming back to Life starting to veg again as now its right into spring!! But I’m worried about the top of steam were i cut top off might get bud roit in it help anyone please

Question about harvest

bees wax is excelent for sealing pruning wounds, honey will offer some protection too

just give it a thin coat to seal it

Caosred

October 14

Thanks buddy just fill the hole up?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

greentree

October 14

bees wax is excelent for sealing pruning wounds, honey will offer some protection too

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Is that for the wax or honey :honey_pot:?

either one the wax is near perminant, the honey is absorbed some and will wash away but is good for healing. the wax is used when grafting trees together it seals out every thing bad and lets the bark heal

Caosred

October 15

Is that for the wax or honey ?

In Reply To

greentree

October 14

just give it a thin coat to seal it
Caosred

October 14

Thanks buddy just fill the hole up?
In Reply To

greentree

October 14

bees wax is excelent for sealing pruning wounds, honey will offer some pro…

Thanks :pray: heaps just one :point_up:️ more question? I’m a surfer and have board wax until i get bees wax could i use some of that

i dont know how organic it is , you would have to check the formula

Caosred

October 15

Thanks heaps just one ️ more question? I’m a surfer and have board wax until i get bees wax could i use some of that

In Reply To

greentree

October 15

either one the wax is near perminant, the honey is absorbed some and will wash away but is good for healing. the wax is used when grafting trees together it seals out every thing bad and lets the bark heal
Caosred

October 15

Visit Topic or reply to thi…

We’ll i did use just a small amount just till tomorrow then I’ll get bees wax and thanks once again realy appreciate it

if you have room retrim thr stalk back a little cut with something sharp so you have a nice clean edge and use the bees wax, it wil allow new braches to form

Caosred

October 15

We’ll i did use just a small amount just till tomorrow then I’ll get bees wax and thanks once again realy appreciate it

In Reply To

greentree

October 15

Caosred

October 15

Visit Topic or reply to thi…

Hay buddy going to get wax today I’ll let you know how it goes and take few pics to see what you reckon

cool, don’t forget some nitrogen for the new grow

Caosred

October 16

Hay buddy going to get wax today I’ll let you know how it goes and take few pics to see what you reckon

In Reply To

greentree

October 15

if you have room retrim thr stalk back a little cut with something sharp so you have a nice clean edge and use the bees wax, it wil allow new braches to form
Caosred

October 15

We’ll i did use just a small amount just till tomorrow then I’ll get bees wax and thanks once again realy a…

Did it and yes got a big feed all of my babies did

![IMG_5575|666x500](upload://sXyclthat white dust just bit of tarmato dust but is that ok with the wax eqPKD6vJXWniIVZgoI2mMq.JPG)

yeah that wax will protect it. your plant seems to be getting crowed out by other vegitation thou.

There radishes and thay get pulled out dayly for eating so thay won’t be there long