Reggi grow male or female?

Give it a few more days 90b9a68555c10de77198f2036687d666288ece1a_1_666x500 if you notice they start looking the same. Male will produce more balls the female will have white hairs coming out

1 Like

She/he’s definitely at sexual maturity. The way the nodes are staggering… instead of side by side…

Indoor or outdoor? If indoor u gotta switch to 12/12. If outdoor give it a couple weeks and ull find out. Where u located?

2 Likes

I didn’t even think to ask the light schedule purp i just assumed it was on 12/12. Lol I’m special. @Spirituallyinsync welcome btw.

I’m located in Illinois. They have been a mixture of both in door and out lately I have been keeping them inside under a rough 12/12 I’m going to start a 36 hour black out for them n then I’m going to start a clean 12/12,My smaller plant has already exposed its gender it’s a female and what makes me suspicious of this one is how big it is compared to the female

Thanks for the replays I’m not professional and I can use all the couching possible

Actually… yep males in my experience get bigger, faster. But they ALWAYS show sex faster. If their under the same hours and one HASNT shown? Ill wager she’s just being stubborn :joy::joy: a dude will ‘pull it out on ya’

4 Likes

It also depends on strain. If one is sativa it will be bigger than an indica. As purp said tho males do usually race to the finish so they can pull it out lol

1 Like

So the way to tell sex is to wait until after switch to 12/12.
I learn something every day! Even though my plants are feminized I guess I should stop calling my plants she’s until then lol.

1 Like

Yes. As they year goes on days get shorter and the plant flowers to get pollenated before winter hits. When you switch to 12/12 the plant is tricked into believing it’s that time of year.

1 Like

Learn something new everyday.
I was not kidding when I said I was a noob haha. Thank goodness this forum exists

Plants can also show sexual maturity if they veg long enough. This is more than 2 weeks before I flipped to 12/12

4 Likes

How long of veg was this?

About 7 weeks

1 Like

Very true @BobbyDigital. Abd males will spit pollen sacs none stop once they reach that age. Cant force em back into reveg (not to my knowledge)

1 Like

Good way to get seeds I guess