Reflective material

That’s such a good way to look at it. Either invest $500 in paint, paint that doesn’t move once it’s placed on, you can’t re sell it after use either. But invest that $500 in lights that will give better light than just reflected light. You can move your lights where ever you want to, when every you want to. And can re sell them at the end if you need or want to. I’d never buy this paint lol

Treez

1 Like

yes, I see a roll of Orca 54" x 25’ sells for about $60 shipped…I could do my 4’ x 4’ easily enough and it’s washable and movable

https://www.amazon.com/ORCA-GROW-FILM-54IN-X25FT/dp/B0049NZ4KK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466203856&sr=8-1&keywords=orca+grow+film

2 Likes

To late Pigsquishy, I paid the 60 bucks, not because I am rich, but because I am lazy! Lol. I guess it pays to ask, also a shoutout to K ABongster. Wish it did come with a master gardener! Anyway, I have been camping the last couple of day’s and was so glad to get up this morning to much cooler weather. It has been in the 90’s for the last couple of weeks. When I say camping, I am talking about being in our motor home. I have no money, but my partner retired at 49 and was able to pay cash for it! I’m glad he had rich parents! Hope everybody have a great weekend and awesome Father’s Day! Mike

3 Likes

i dont now that building material english name, maybe someone can say to me. And how this operate inside grow room as reflective material? I have this halfbreed folium and other side like very thin cardboard or i dont now how to call it beacause my engineering technical english is zero. If someoneknow that real name i am appriciated. I always read some mystycal thing mylar and i dont find anywhere to my location. But my reflective wet proof folium (in pic)what are easy manage ,if YOU suggest , over that white sheets what english name i dont really now. Some poly… Ok im waitung some good answers. Thank you