Red stems on fan leaves

Are these red stem anything to be worried about? They have always been a little red but seem to be getting more prominent. Just added a new light, maybe just seeing it better. Any thoughts or advice are greatly appreciated. Seeds are mystery seeds, in 5 gal pots, ffof soil. 70 days from seed. Using tiger bloom once a week. Ph 6.7 haven’t watered to runoff in awhile. Should I flush and check runoff.

1 Like

A good watering to runoff to get a read on your ph and ppm is a good idea.
Bout 2 gal should give you enough to get a read.
Then determine wether to continue with more water. :v:
Night time temps can also play a role in purpling in a plant too.

2 Likes

I always have red stems and my plants are healthy. So from my experience, not a concern.

6 Likes

Watered to runoff with ph 6.5 water, runoff ph was 6.1 ppm was 880. Night time temps are pretty much the same as daytime temp. Ranges 70-78 degrees with an rh of 40-50%.

2 Likes

Could also be genetics too. Some strains are predisposed to this.
I don’t think I’d worry too much. :wink::+1::v:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys. Being my second grow, was just unsure. Keeping an eye on them, and trying to catch any issues early. Already fought of gnats this grow, and early diagnosis and action made it a non-issue.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We are all here to help each other in this wonderful cultivation of marijuana. It doesn’t matter what your reason is…we are a collective group wanting the same thing. A nice haul and top shelf marijuana.

3 Likes

I have purple stems also. I think it has more to do with indoor growing. No concerns here.

8 Likes

I would have to agree :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

They are definitely common with led grows.

3 Likes

Mix usually have purple stems also. That is usually the least of my worries.:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Nice plants keep growing

1 Like

This is my sort of grow journal if any want to take a look, to see the road so far. As always any advice, suggestions etc. are greatly appreciated.

1 Like

this plant is mango sherbet I have 2 only one is doing this care to give advice?

Could be pheno. I have red stems quite often :v:

WhT do you mean ? And some in on those pics other than the red do the bud sites look weird

@Eagles009

1 Like

? Hello

you know the answer to this i believe

1 Like

Oh me and him talked on my journal :smiley: