Red Horizontal lines on stems

Like the man himself, the Jack Herer weed strain is a quintessential blend that amalgamates a variety of worlds: it possesses a unique yet delicate flavor, an outstanding, mind-boggling high, an efficient medicinal potential, and a host of uplifting, energizing effects.

In fact, most would agree that Jack Herer (the weed) has revolutionized the world of cannabis consumption – in a very similar way to how Jack Herer (the man) influenced and revolutionized the war against cannabis.

| Bred as an appreciation to weed mogul Jack Herer(author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes), this beloved cannabis strain has truly become a global favorite.

The genius Dutch breeders over at Sensi Seeds did a spot-on job of recreating Herer’s personality and historical importance, turning his positive attitude and eternal energy into a reefer strain that offers the same sort of universal appeal.

Flash forward to 2019, for instance, and you can see just what level of impact the Jack Herer strain has had on the world of cannabis; it’s become a parent plant for numerous popularized cannabis strains, including Jack Skellington, Jack the Ripper, Critical Jack, and Jack’s Cleaner — all strains that have been developed from the OG Jack Herer.

after considering your advice I am now going to use filtered water from now on set the PH of the water prior to use & aerate for 48 Hours, I will then recalibrate any difference , Then I will add nutrients to tank after a full flush of system which I do every 2 weeks normally anyway to reduce salt build up in my medium.

Jack herer is haze, northern lights #5, and Shiva skunk
Girlscout cookies is Durban poison and og kush
Gods bud is Hawaiian and purple skunk.
All of them have different backgrounds.

4 Likes

I was reading above and about to post that too.

3 Likes

What @Killadruid said

2 Likes

Thanks guys sorry I’m a huge strain guy. Most people get irritated when I correct them when they talk about strains and effects.

2 Likes

Have to be corrected mate, strain info is important :+1:

1 Like