Recurring hallucinations

had a pet rabbit eat 1/2gramm of hash. think he hallucinated the rest of his life. he was never the same.

3 Likes

Wow! You guys have me rolling! Only hallucinations I get are my tater chips disappearing! Doing my final trim on 2 strains today, WW will be next month. Since I don’t have to ration myself anymore, I’m going to smoke like nobody’s business. Try to pass Willie Nelson for a few days. I will call it an experiment. Maybe I will see the rabbit and the big red eyes lock into a staring contest. Keep you posted… if I remember!

4 Likes

willie got it right

Interesting fact…my neighbor was the only vendor to make the official Greatful Dead tie dye shirts. Her and her husband did it for 20 years until he passed. If you ever bought a tie dye from their concert she made it.

2 Likes

This super amazing. I have one but didnt buy at a dead show unfortunately to young miss out i followed further the new form of the dead minus ger bear old soul at heart but only in my late 20s. Got to see allman. Bros as well. Followed schpongle beats antique tipper thievery corporation. Stuff like that so u can say I’m “kinda heady” Lol✌

1 Like

I just snorted on my phone. :laughing:

2 Likes

:eyes::rabbit::eyes:.__

1 Like

@Watt-Sun seeing the bunny again my friend?!?! I still haven’t seen him :confused: ill keep smoking and looking for him hahaha​:face_with_monocle::eyes::eyes::eyes: stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

1 Like

Oh yes . He’s still very much around :joy:

1 Like