Recurring hallucinations

So funny story I wanted to share. Does anyone else get recurring hallucinations when they are high or is it just me? When I really smoke a lot I have a rabbit that shows up. He’s usually hopping across the living room. Sometimes I have my eyes closed and I’m scratching his head and I can feel his fur but when I open my eyes, nada. When he shows up I know it’s time for bed :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve had some pretty good visuals, but never a legit hallucination… Pass the dutchie, friend! I need some of what you’re smoking!

5 Likes

I agree with @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie pass that dutchie to the left my friend!! :drooling_face:Or is time for bed @Watt-Sun!??! What strain is it that you be smoking on my friend? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I think I’ve seen that rabbit before. His name is Harvey although I haven’t seen him for many years. He was last seen hanging out with Elwood P. Dowd.

4 Likes

Just some home grown WW. Lol

3 Likes

I’ve gotten the most stoned I’ve ever been on WW, I only saw my eyes watering. No critters of any kind or size. No holland lopped ears or 6ft white ones. My opinion MTF would probably get me there! On a serious note, did you flush before harvest?

2 Likes

Memory time machine that repeats itself to this day. It made a very deep and lasting impression.
1973, sitting on the floor in a hallway waiting for my next college class to begin. Looked up at the wall across from me and it began to melt away in sparkling ripples and waves. A legit flashback. It may have been the remnant of a Pink Floyd or Moody Blues concert. But it was real. On occasion, I get the same sensation. The visual is not as strong but the sensation is reminiscent of that time. There is a switch somewhere deep in the gray matter that gets flipped. Not often, but when it does, I think OH YEAH, I remember those days.

5 Likes

Just love the rabbit, that’s so cool. I get a pair of red eyes that follow me everywhere. They’re huge with black circles around them :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I used to see the that rabbit at the dead shows when I was touring. But there was usually some liquid or shrooms around.

2 Likes

Yes they got a full 2 week flush before chop.

1 Like

Man do I miss those days :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun, you just made me more excited about the WW I’ll be harvesting in a month! Thank you

1 Like

ROTFLMAO in the 80’s we smoked weed dipped in PCP. And if anyone started to hallucinate we called that a episode. Bro you had a episode LOL.

2 Likes

It’s always just out of site When I try and look directly at it but damn it , I know it’s a rabbit . :rabbit:

3 Likes

Next thing I know I was in Deebos mamas chicken coop

4 Likes

@Watt-Sun perfect! I have a WW auto growing right now! Hopefully I’ll be seeing rabbits with you soon my friend!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Looking mighty nice !

1 Like

He’s baaaaaack :rabbit::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: I’m still looking for him! Have a great day @Watt-Sun!

1 Like

I understand that but granted I experimented with psychedelics quite a bit back in my music festival days (I’m a huge dead head) you can return a figment of thought so to speak with THC but never have I generated a free forming hallucination strictly from cannabis. But if I smoke enough and stare at popcorn ceiling it will start to move.

1 Like