Reconbravo’s 2nd Grow!

Harmonious scenery,
A private slice of paradise.
Fort Recon, very apt name brother, You and your love will be happy and content my friend :v:

4 Likes

Recon bravo has his own garden of eden! :sunglasses:
Stay safe My Brother! :pray::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Or garden of weedin😂

6 Likes

Out of likes :joy: Garden of weedin :joy::joy: I’m gonna use that! We’re doing good thanks everyone! She’s slowed to a crawl. They’re saying it’s gonna take 2 days to make landfall. We’ll see how it goes at the new place. So far so good :blush: I do have a small oak limb that is almost to the point of laying on the line that supports power to the house. May have to take my insulated pole saw and take it out. Probably gonna have to wait until after this wind though. @Grundo How have you been?!! Hope everything is going good on your end brother :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I’ve been lurking my friend…doing well!!..I’m growing outdoors only. We’re moving and not a lot of room for indoor but with 80 acres and a fenced in garden-orchard, I think I might have enough room🤔

Congratulations on the property and the move to paradise!!!..this just goes to show how hard work and perseverance pays off. Well done @ReconBravo😎

8 Likes

I hope :pray:you and your Family are ok My Brother! :v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

We made it through! Have some limbs and a few trees down but nothing major. Thanks for checking on us brother!

8 Likes

I’m outta likes Brother but I’m so relieved y’all are ok!!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Happy to hear brother :v:

2 Likes