Recommended Organic Soil

Does anybody have a go to organic soil/organic fertilizer blend they have seen great results with, as well as how they amend during both veg and flower? I got ahold of some killer genetics and I’m looking to give them the best possible medium. Thanks growmies :handshake: :metal: :slightly_smiling_face:

I use Fox Farm ocean Happy Frog organic potting soil extra perlite and top dress with Earth dust and this is the result

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction… the 2 mixed with extra perlite work well on my plants…

Any decent potting soil will do, fox farm happy frog, roots organic, Gaia Green Living Soil, etc.

Some Soil amendments
Earthdust
Gaia Green
Down To Earth
Dr Earth
nature’s pride
Roots Organic

Check out this guys grow, he uses earthdust, lots of good info here :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Mr Dave :grinning: :+1: Earth Dust is great stuff and I start with fox happy frog living soil adding more goodies with the Dust grows some great buds for me I’m sure you would like it @StackSD with Dust you never need to worry about all the ph or ppm testing it’s pretty much water only and you use the same soil over n over saving yourself a bunch of cash

4 Likes

Good Morning peeps! I use Earth Dust on @MeEasy recommendation. I am so happy that I did. My GG and GL are loving it. :blush::v:

6 Likes

I didn’t realize it tags you every time I post the link to your grow, I don’t mean to be a bother. Anything organic I send your way, really good information in your grows :grin::+1::v:

2 Likes

Never a bother brother, (say that three times real fast :laughing:) I never mind trying to help someone out

2 Likes

Ditto on FFO…with 70/30 worm castings. 4th week, Purple Kush Auto

2 Likes

I have great results with Coast Of Maine soils and dry amendments

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face: @dirtydave

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Earth Dust here also. A pure delight to use.

2 Likes