Recommendations on strains?

Buddy of mine got these seeds and decided he won’t be using them. Anyone ever grow these? I can fit 3 five gallon pots. Could squeeze in 4 pots in my 2x4. Need help picking 4 easy strong hitters to grow. If anyone has experience with any, pls let me know. About to start my second grow. @Bulldognuts @OlyBoy98503 @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Dbpooper @repins12 @Myfriendis410 @Cannabian I know I forgot some tags, sorry

10 Likes

I would start with the gorilla, peyote or wedding cake. The kush can be vulnerable to mold and mildew I wouldn’t start those until you get the conditions dialed in.

2 Likes

Pink kush is an easy one. I did an auto though. This is just a what if. These were in my 2x4 tent. So you can see the room they took. And these are small plants. Pk on the left

4 Likes

PK left

CBD right

3 Likes

That looks pretty big. I’m going to grow 3 strains. PK is on my list. 4 will be way too tight

1 Like

I just finished a wedding cake grow. Anyone that’s smoked what I harvested said it was great. I thought it was pretty good myself. Good relaxing high. Not a couch locker but you won’t want to go to the gym either. It was my fist grow, I did them indoor, and actually harvested early(not by choice), and they turned out well. They were from ILGM though, not barneys.

5 Likes

Thanks. That’s on my list too. It looks tall. Did you top?

1 Like

Purple punch is one my favorite strains and I’ve got that one on order. Looks like some awesome choices you’ve got!

I’ve smoked peyote gorilla and grew wedding cake but not sure if it was Barneys farm seeds. Wedding cake was real fun to grow, leaves turned purple for me.

2 Likes

I had 5. I tried just letting some grow, others I topped a couple times, and one I LST’d. The one that turned out the best was the one I just let grow. It was tall. The tallest was about 6 and a half feet, the topped or trained ones were about 4 ft.

1 Like

Thank you. It’s my second grow and I’m not familiar with any of these. I only grew northern lights. How’d the purple punch smoke? Was it strong?

I’d have to top and train for sure. My tent is 6 feet and add in the carbon and lights. Wouldn’t work for me lol

1 Like

Very strong, it actually creeps up on you. Perfect night time smoke, I couldn’t smoke much during day or I’d be falling asleep lmao.

In my top 5 list of strains.

Edit: I’ll be popping a purple punch my next round… pry be in 3 months as i just started my 2nd grow :v:

1 Like

They will do fine. I picked them because they were said to be easy to grow and I think they were. Very sticky. I’ll do them again for sure

1 Like

Wedding cake is def on the list. Can I tag u when I do start? I see your always giving good advice on here

2 Likes

Anytime … Here to help.

1 Like

Lol I can’t smoke during the day anyway. I have a kinda stressful job I need to act like I know what I’m doing. And I’m a very light weight smoker, if I smoke during the day I get too paranoid and have panic attacks. Full on panic attacks, quietly dying on the inside while I have to smile and talk serious about work lol

2 Likes

@stlleaf any chance you have a picture of the ppurple punch you did. Was it a big plant? I am looking at that as a possible in my next grow

1 Like

Oh and for the record just because your tent is 6 foot doesn’t mean you can’t grow 7 foot plants in it. That’s what paracord is for lol.

4 Likes

I’m just learning how to wipe from front to back. That’s too advanced for me lol

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet sorry to clarify i only smoked purple punch, I didn’t grow it… the strain i grew was wedding cake.

It’s indica dominant though, so I imagine it isn’t terribly tall if u tame it or flip it soon enough.

3 Likes