Recommendations on a good pineapple sour diesel strain

Looking around and haven’t found anything. Closest thing I have found is a pineapple fields. Pineapple in the name but not in the strain. Sour diesel in the strain. Over 100 for 10 reg seeds. Don’t like rolling the dice on regs so I’m coming to the old faithful forum for advice or recommendations. Anyone grown said pineapple fields? Thanks in advance
@MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @AAA @Covertgrower @blackthumbbetty @Missiles @ThatoneAKguy @PharmerBob @Oldguy @Oldtimer69

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I have not grown anything pineapple. I do have a pineapple haze, or a pineapple chunk. I just haven’t grown it yet.
Best of luck.
@Myfriendis410

4 Likes

Non of the flavor specs mentioned a pineapple flavor on the “pineapple fields” but I have to believe it’s in the name for a reason. Saw a pineapple upside down cake but im looking for a sour d flavor instead of the cake

1 Like

Never grown that one. Pineapple Chunk is a really nice strain that I’ve grown though :v::bear:

4 Likes

No idea: I’m growing a Super Pineapple Haze but haven’t got to the point of sampling.

1 Like

Be a good one to breed.

Pineapple the Ed Rosenthal version is about as close as you’ll come in a photo strain that I know of.
Pineapple Express is super gassy/ diesel in an auto. They can grow surprisingly large at that.

4 Likes

No help here… but the ILGM Durban Poison I grew smelled like pineapple when harvested but did not come through in the cure.

4 Likes

I’m no help either on that one. But I’d be interested in which way you go.

Been a forum rule long before you and I were members here. Everyone has to abide by them, like it or not