Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

@xxpain4uxx welcome aboard

2 Likes

Great recipes mate, Although I do love [marijuana infused cookies] that is good for people who are looking for more than one way to consume marijuana

EDIT: Removed unapproved link. @bob31

@FredyJohnSmith links of that nature are not allowed here. I have removed that same link to four of your posts. Please donā€™t post anymore links that offer marijuana products for sale online.

1 Like

thank you for the vape juice ingedients. can you please tell me how much propylene and vegitable glycerin i put to mix up the wax. i never vaped before or making vape juice so any help would be appreciated thanks.

Hi @jimlisa2. I havenā€™t seen @Majiktoker on in a while so I hope you donā€™t mind if I step in with some info. I have found for myself a 70/30 mix of VG to PG works best for me but youā€™ll need to experiment to find your sweet spot. I vape because I canā€™t smoke (makes me cough too much) so I use more VG than PG so I donā€™t get the cough. I use concentrated cannabis oil and use about a gram but have used wax in the past. I found it best to ā€œmeltā€ your wax first and then add the PG and VG and it mixes better. Whatever ratio of VG to PG you use, mix 2-3 ml of the combined VG/PG to the gram of wax or CCO. You can also add flavoring too. I like to use cinnamon and peppermint and hazelnut from Lorann oils. The cinnamon is very potent and needs to be used sparingly. If you are nervous about your ratio you can also get pre mixed from Farm to Vape or Wax Liquidizer (dot com). All you do is add the wax, CCO or whatever cannabis you want to mix with it.

What PG/VG ratio should I use?

There isnā€™t a one-size-fits-all answer to this. It depends on the kind of vaping experience you prefer. Many people use various levels of PG and VG for different purposes:

Throat Hit ā€“ If you enjoy a sharp throat hit when vaping then youā€™ll prefer a high PG vape. The ā€˜kickā€™ at the back of the throat, is something many ex-smokers crave, and PG (along with the nicotine) provides more of this than VG. PG carries flavour marginally better than VG, so the flavour will be slightly improved.

Smoothness ā€“ High VG fluid tends to give a much smoother feeling on the throat, with a more substantial ā€˜thickerā€™ mouthfeel. The flavour is slightly muted in VG fluids, but this can be countered by using more power to produce more vapour. Be careful to stay within the voltage/wattage limits of your atomiser, or you risk dry hits, or even damaging your equipment.

Stealth Vaping ā€“ If you want to keep your vaping lowkey in public then high PG is the way to go. Less vapour is produced when exhaled, making this ideal for the less ostentatious vaping enthusiast. However, you should always apply common sense. Vaping in certain places, such as waiting rooms and on public transport, is often outlawed and is simply bad manners. As vaping is relatively new, we have a duty to be aware of public opinion and behave responsibly.

Cloudchasing ā€“ Cloudchasing involves exhaling dense clouds of vapour, the thicker the better. There are even competitive events based around this activity, where the person producing the biggest clouds wins. If this appeals then high VG is the only option ā€“ the higher the better.

Good luck ~ AB

4 Likes

thank you , i will try that when i do my hash this winter. instead of ice i am going to try bubble bags and snow. in NH we get alot of snow. thank you sweetie.

1 Like

Did I understand that right, you vape the coconut oil?

@Roguewrench No you can eat or use it topical

CBD is known to help with Type 2 for various reasons, the biggest being that itā€™s not only a vasodilator but also reduces vasoinflammation, which they think is a cause of T2. Cut the inflammation, get the blood flowing, add the natural ability for CBD to lower blood sugar (thatā€™s why get the munchies smoking weed, children) and you can see how CBD, along with changing the two main factors regarding Type 2 called weight and diet, can help with the treatment of T2, I believe the Israelis are at the forefront of research in that respect.

But CBD wonā€™t do squat unless any issues with diet, obesity, etc, are tackled. It may have helped me, but the biggest factors in me being off my diabetes medication 8 months after diagnosis was the complete dietary change and loss of over 50 lbs, over a quarter of my body weight, in those 8 months. Am hoping to get my latest blood test paperwork in the mail today, just to see how Iā€™ve done with 3 months of no Metformin and also to make sure my cholesterol is under control again, but I know I donā€™t have to go back onto any diabetes meds so it ainā€™t that bad.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made QWet multiple times putting the resulting oil in a CCELL cartridge. No pg required. I need a better way to make shatter and oil. No
Matter what itā€™s dark

Me too please

Make rosin its has 0 chemicals all heat and great stuff

2 Likes

I want to know the process and how long I should vacuum purge for my last step any suggestions would be appreciated! I use whipit butane

I found this press on eBay for $258 with free shipping. The only thing I pressed so far were pucks that were previously pressed with a straightening iron and a toggle clamp. I pressed them 3 times with the iron till I didnā€™t get any more rosin. I wasnā€™t happy with my return. I then purchased this new press and you can see the results from already pressed flowers. With the iron I got 1/2 gram. With the new press I got another 1 1/2 gram of rosin. The flower used was ILGM gold leaf.

8 Likes

saweeeeeeeet @Drhomegrown, man i need to make a move on one asapā€¦lol
nice!

3 Likes

How do you like the hand crank press? Iā€™ve been looking into the Rosineer v2.

3 Likes

I got a thread I started getting a new price you should check out called pressing with hog

2 Likes

Appreciate the non tag :laughing: to it. Iā€™m on my way over

Hand crank works fine. Plenty of pressure. Just have to bolt it down. I start by slowly cranking to allow the whole puck to get warm. Then squeeze it all the way.

3 Likes

I like it. For the price, it works perfectly.