Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

I had some blueberry several times today. It really has a great berry flavor and packs quite a punch. Anything more than a light tug on the corn cob pipe and I can’t remember my name! @AnneBonny I have a feeling it will make great wax for turning into vape juice and other uses too!

2 Likes

Big boy up @bob31 lol time to Throw away that hair straightener I’m just kidding around buddy but for 250 bucks I’m happier than a pig in poop

7 Likes

How big is that machine @Hogmaster ? I don’t know what the items are around it to put it in perspective.

2 Likes

at the rate we would use it, it would have to last 10 years for me to break even! That is a nice rig though @Hogmaster

BTW I think they stopped making that one. I just looked again and I don’t see them for sale anywhere anymore. Only the newer ones. @AnneBonny

3 Likes

I think I recall @Countryboyjvd1971 mentioning that. It looks pretty intimidating. I didn’t get the mechanically inclined gene so would probably lose a hand.

2 Likes

How do you make this?

@Mike7 that is bubble hash. Use the search tool upper right corner; magnifying glass and search the forum. There are more than a few topics already. Also search you tube for videos.

1 Like

@SmoknGranny @Laurap @Myfriendis410

There are a lot of different discussions here but there are a couple of DIY ideas on making rosin without the big $$ presses that hog and CB bought.

Take a look thru the topic. If you would like to do a separate topic just on making making rosen on a budget, let me know and we can make it happen!

I have put together a few items for the project already!

5 Likes

I’m up for it :+1:.

1 Like

I will be building one so this is timely.

1 Like

Start at this post

5 Likes

The machine is about 2 ft tall and 8 in wide and foot deep @AnneBonny sorry just seen your question

4 Likes

Oh Bob, youre the man!!! Thanks

1 Like

@Laurap we can do a separate topic if ur interested. Let me know. Or you can start it. Either way

2 Likes

harbor freight has a 12 ton press for 125 bucks… that could be made to work for pressing out rosin right??
if that aint enough, for 50 bucks more you can move up to a 20 ton

@Oak u would need a upper and lower heating elements

2 Likes

Yes, lets do start one

2 Likes

@Oak Like this.

2 Likes

You got it @crazyots

1 Like

I would love a tag also.

1 Like