Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

Chocolate is a strain? @AnneBonny

1 Like

Whatā€™s that the press?

@daz49 up a few posts is a website that sells CBD vape juice. You should consider trying to find a company that will deliver to the UK there is no THC and it is made from hemp so unless hemp is illegal in the UK this is legal.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, Iā€™ll have a look they have just made cbd legal, but because itā€™s not only just been made legal, itā€™s expensive

Darn auto correct @bob31. Chocolope

2 Likes

I actually have some chocolope bud right now! @AnneBonny Itā€™s awesome. I love it! Iā€™m going to add Chocolope to my rotation!

Howā€™d the harvest go?

1 Like

Everything is hanging nicely in a dark place @bob31. Iā€™ll trim it all up in a couple of days and see what I have.

2 Likes

The price will drop @daz49 The place I get mine from only ships to the US right now.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll wait till it goes down in price, when more shops click on to how much money they can make, more shops will sell it and the price will go down as they compete with each other, thatā€™s the time to buy

and in the internet world that doesnā€™t take as long as it used to! @daz49

1 Like

Yeah very true, I hadnā€™t given them much of a thought apart from the site I think itā€™s @Coltfire steered me to, Charlottes web ,if I remember correctly, but it was like Ā£200 + if I remember and I canā€™t do that

1 Like

You stink @Hogmaster your getting yours before I get mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
You going with the manual or the pneumatic style
Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to get the pneumatic one myself for the extra couple bucks
I have a compressor already so :+1:
I want to try the chocoloupe as well @bob31 @AnneBonny @daz49

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be visiting shortly after you receive it @Countryboyjvd1971 hahah!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan @ktreez420 Iā€™ll let you know when I order it lol

2 Likes

I found a dude who do a BHO run with my buds once theyā€™re ready, Iā€™m super excited! @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 you guys will definitely need to try it! With all the trichomes on this Iced Grapefruit Iā€™m thinking of turning half of my harvest into waxā€¦

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 go with that again for me. You can post screen shots of what you are talking about. I was gonna use a flat iron and the quick grip clamps

@bob31, my plan was to build one based off of the bottle jack bearing press that Harbor Freight has for $79. A couple of scrap steel plates lapped flat. Put those in the oven at 250 for an hour then run your plant material like any other press. Itā€™s a 10 ton press so plenty of press force.

4 Likes

Ok, Iā€™m gonna have to look at that. My only issue is that I donā€™t have any steel plate. I did read that a press for tshirts transfers would work too. I will post one from amazon @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

@DieHigh55

Here is a cream recipe that I got from @garrigan62 and I think it was @Majiktoker recipe

Comments below on more info from @AnneBonny

As far as extracting the ABV that is a process to do separately and i will post that next

16 0zā€™s of coconut oil
1-2 Ozā€™s of sugar trim or flowers, using flowers them selves youā€™ll have a
stronger affect (relieving affect)
1 oz of beeswax
1 tablespoon of vitamin e oil
Get a saucepan, melt the coconut oil. Throw in the flowers or trim when
oil starts melting. Then let it simmer for 1-2 hours DO NOT boil.
After an hour or 2 whenever product darkens and starts to get crispy
(preferably once crispy because you will strain). Remove all crispy
trim from coconut oil and leave on low flame, than thatā€™s when youā€™ll
mix in the one oz of beeswax and once all the beeswax is melted shut
flame down and immediately stir in vitamin e oil do not wait to
add because it will start to solidify once removed from heat.
After vitamin e oil is mixed in get storage container or containers
and put in the container(s) than stick in fridge. Also optional
but if you want to add fragrant to the salve you may do so at the
same time you add vitamin e oil
Do not freeze but after put it in fridge for one hour to cool.

@AnneBonny
I made some gifts at Christmas, one of which was a balm with lavender oil to prevent cracking
of pet paw pads from salt and sand and snow. I imagine you could do something similar and add the cannabis.
Loran Oils website (didnā€™t post as I wasnā€™t sure it was ok) has some great lotion and soap and bath fizz recipes you should look at. Maybe you can adjust the recipe and add cannabis or cannabis oil to it.
For instance one of the recipes calls for almond oil. I bet you could infuse the almond oil with cannabis prior to making the recipe and get it in that way.

3 Likes

Extracting ABV

Make QWISO From Your ABV

Some Medium Brown ABV
The next step in the e-liquid making process is make quick wash iso hash from your ABV.
For this step, I recommend saving at minimum 15 grams of ABV, but more is always better,
and placing it in your freezer along with the alcohol for at least twelve hours
(this will improve the efficiency of the extraction) before using it. Next, take your glass jar out
of the freezer and fill it with alcohol until the ABV is completely covered with alcohol.
Add the lid and then shake the mixture vigorously for forty-five seconds to a minute, and
then remove the lid and attach a cheesecloth to the top of the jar with the rubber band.
Next, youā€™ll want to strain this mixture into your pyrex dish and then let the mixture dry
completely in a ventilated area over the next day or so.

I got this from Vapor Blog dot org

@DieHigh55

Once the ABV is extracted it can be used in the cream above and Iā€™m told also to make vape juice, though iā€™m not sure how that would be.

Has anyone made vape juice out of ABV?

1 Like

Here is a t shirt press @Myfriendis410

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Clamshell-Transfer-Sublimation-Temperature/dp/B01N5EK2G9/ref=sr_1_10?tag=greenrel-20

about $100-

3 Likes