Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes

Another article to read that helps fill in the blanks

Looks like High CBD and THCV is what she needs. The High CBD oil is easy cause you can buy that anywhere online now like that place I posted above. But now we need to figure out a good source of THCV

The problem with THCV is it is somewhat psycho active. The good news is that I high in CBD oil will nullify the effects of the THC even quicker. So you may have to experiment a little to get this nailed for her.

Back to the Leafly site to find strains high in THCV

@AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to need to do a bunch of reading on this bob I appreciate your help
I donā€™t mind making smaller batches till we find the right combination
Iā€™ll be reading up myself

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I just got down further on the leafly article and the strains are listed right there.

One is Durban Poison, which ILGM Sells. Still looking through the list of strainsā€¦

Look for African sativas.

Lab results show that THCV is most abundant in sativas, particularly landrace strains from Africa. Durban Poison is one of the more common high-THCV strains, but other options can be found in the strain list below.

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 No brainer brother! Grow her some Durban Poison. Once you harvest and dry/ cure you can make tincture or vape juice for her.

Any sources for Durban Poison in your wheelhouse? If you could come up with 14 grams we could get you started

Regular seeds tho, no fems from ILGM

4 Likes

Are you happy with that Vape? @AnneBonny

One of my tanks is leaking. It is now the third tank to leak on me since January and Iā€™m not very happy with this. Grenco has already replace one tank under warranty, but I suspect these two tanks are out of warranty.

Will your stand up on end with the battery and tank connected? Not a deal breaker, just curious.

1 Like

No but out of one of those presses would ! I only get about a 50% return with this method itā€™s just not big enough but it does work pretty killer

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I grew for my first plant, good strong grower, gets to be ,well, bigger than me ,so around 5 ft 10 inches

1 Like

So here is something that I figured out. I found a strain that is available locally that has Durban Poison twice in itā€™s Lineage.

Cobbler.

here is my diagram
DP = Durban Poison
GSCX = Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
GDP = Grand Daddy Purple.

Just so happens I have a lab label for Cobbler from a local dispensary and they do not list THCV. So they probably didnā€™t test for it.

They also sell OG Kush here locally and it is decent high in CBDA 9.9% and .04% CBD

I think @Sl1 has a test lab that can test MJ. if they can do it off a small enough sample, Iā€™d be willing to have them test some that I have.

In theory I would also say that

1 Like

Thats good to know. Gonna need to scrog that bad girl! @daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@bob31 Iā€™m happy with it so far. I havenā€™t had any leaks but I donā€™t use it everyday either. I think the mouth piece feels a little cheap but for $15 bucks I canā€™t complain. That stinks that your only getting a few months before they leak. You canā€™t stand this one up as it has the round rubbery thing on the end so it can be used as a stylusā€¦for all those times your vaping and need a stylus :wink:. It does come with a sleek case for everything though and I like that so it all stays together.

2 Likes

sounds good @AnneBonny How long have you had that tank filled with juice?

BTW Same color nails as my wife, lol

2 Likes

@bob31
Iā€™ll have to look around brother but Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll neeed to order some seeds from Iglm in the end no real dispensaries in NY what available is in edible form
Looks like Iā€™ll be placing a bean order thanks for the help bob Iā€™m going to read the rest of the article now and I sent it to my wife so she can read it sheā€™s still a bit of a non believer bob lol but slowly coming around :+1:

ok brother I hear ya. Ask her what she have to lose? @Countryboyjvd1971

Here is what I just bought on Wednesday and delivered today from that website above.

The one on the left is 250 mg per ml of Hemp CBD Oil/ Tincture. It is for my dog and cat, but it is the same basically as what we also use, except there is no THC. The bottle on the right is 100 mg per ml of vape juice. Same thing, no THC and also from Hemp.

1 Like

Nice Iā€™ll check out the site I sent her the link you posted and asked her to read it
Sheā€™s on the fence really
She still doesnā€™t fully believe but I asked her does she think all these states are going legal because itā€™s not helping some people and she has at least admitted there is a medical use so thatā€™s a start and I told exactly what you said what do you have to loose :+1:
Iā€™m making this happen brother

1 Like

geez itā€™s better than being a lab ratā€¦

Too bad Cobbler isnā€™t available from ILGMā€¦ Thatā€™s a good one, but the GSCX is a winner too though I havenā€™t tried itā€¦ Iā€™m gonna need a bigger tent!

1 Like

Hahahhaa well said

Yeah sheā€™ll come around Iā€™ve been talking about it for a while so Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll give it a go
I told her to talk to her doctors
Oh did I mention sheā€™s a office manager for a doctors office :upside_down_face: Hahaha but sheā€™s afraid to bring it up hahahhaha
Catholic school broke her bob lol

1 Like

Too many ruler slaps across the back of the hand? Poor Kid, tell her everything is gonna be just fine!

Hey this is a good visual too. Came from leafly as well I believe.

Diabetes is included in the purple

Supposedly if you look at the colors, those colors transfer to their site too when you look up a strain you can correlate it to the chart.

My wifeā€™s aunt is a nurse for like 30 years. Hasnā€™t been to the doctor in 40 yearsā€¦ wtf is with people?

1 Like

chupracabra is high in thcv blue hawian is anotherā€¦chernoble is anotherā€¦ @bob31

Great chart brother I took a screen shot lol
I like leafy itā€™s a great site lol
Ok so update I spoke to my wife and told her we need to try this she said good :blush: but we need to wait a little bit before I can order the beans :frowning:
I might need to tap into my private kitty and order some for her :+1:
But Iā€™m glad sheā€™s on board then she asked if it would make her high I said I might she just smiled Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
@bob31
So Iglm you said Durban poison was the best option?
Hey @BIGE thanks for sharing that info
Iā€™m looking for Iglm strains if you aware of any others :+1:

2 Likes

leafly is great! another good website to find seed of particular interestā€¦such as thcv
is seedfinder.eu

1 Like