Recipe Question?

Hi,

Is there a section on this forum with recipes? I currently make mini muffins out of brownie mixes that require /12 cup of oil. I am very good at it. I am looking for a low sugar recipe.

Thanks

Hmmm good question. I’d love to see your muffin recipe. I do vegan cookies and rice Crispies as I have a dairy allergy. Melt 3tbsp of vegan butter, 3 tbsp of infused coconut oil and 1.5 cups of marshmallows with 1.5 cups of fluff. Once that’s well mixed and melted I take off heat and add in 6 cups of rice crispies. After that place in pan and let set up then enjoy

@Beachbound Are you looking for a way to infuse or just looking for different Recipes I have an infused method that is very very very very very potent

4 Likes

First you must decarboxylate your raw material. Use the whole plant minus the roots. This will give you the highest medicinal effect.

Heat oven to 200-212 degrees. Put desired plant material in a mason jar and seal the top. Put jar in oven for 45 minutes.
After decarboxylation remove from oven and let it cool over night. This will allow the terpenes to absorb into the plant material.

Fill this jar with Organic Coconut Oil. Fill to the top of the jar covering all the plant material.
Cook in a water bath at 118 degrees for 5 days. Stir occasionally.
Remove from water bath and filter Coconut Oil. Squeeze the material to remove all the oil.
Re-fill the jar with new oil and heat for an additional 3 days. Remove from water bath and filter.

Now add Sunflower liquid Lecithin. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to one cup of coconut oil.

This can be used as an oral or topical solution. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thanks, I did something similar with vegetable glycerin but didn’t cook it as long so I can plainly see your method will be much more potent
Again thanks

2 Likes

How do you keep the water bath at 118 degrees for 5 days?

1 Like

I use a sous vide cooker @Beachbound

I have more recipes than you can shake a stick at. Something with low sugar coming wright up ….lol

How about this one

Peanut Butter Protein Bars Super Potent
A Recipe for diabetics

Ingredients:
2 TBSP no sugar peanut butter
2 TBSP cannabutter, melted
1/2 tsp liquid artificial sweetener saccharin, stevia, liquid Spenda
1/4 cup Splenda or 4 packets Sweet n Low
One scoop vanilla whey protein powder
Melt peanut butter and butter in microwave or double boiler.
Mix in the sweetener thoroughly.
Add protein powder and stir until able to form a ball. Roll up in a ball and kneed for a few seconds. Separate into even four even portions and roll into balls. Place in refrigerator until firm. Makes 4 servings.
The PB Bars are low carb and sugar free but are a little high on the fat count.

1 Like