Recharge, Tribus, Fish Shit....etc

I’m curious to see how this consensus will play out. I’m only using Recharge with Jacks 321. Which one is the “best”? Or do you use more than one? Or are they about the same? Still learning and want to be at my best growing so if there’s a consensus on these I have no problems staying put with Recharge or converting to something better. If there’s other products similar that you are using please let me know.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser did 3 microbe combos in an experiment in his journal. Worth read, I can try to link it here if you give me a few…

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m interested in anything particularly from him.

1 Like

Thanks btw!

1 Like

Recharge is good stuff. I run jacks, recharge and tribus in veg to mid flower and jacks, recharge and slf-100 in late flower.

5 Likes

When you use the tribus and recharge. Do you mix them with your Jacks or give them separately from the Jacks.

I’ve been adding recharge after i dissolve all 3 parts of jacks. I’m definitely going to grab some tribus. Do use both every watering?

1 Like

Slf-100?

1 Like

I use both with jacks. I use tribus every feed. Recharge once a week. Slf-100 is an enzyme that breaks down salts and prevents salt buildups late in flower. Also prevents the need for flushing near harvest time.

6 Likes

Awesome stuff man. Really appreciate the info. I’ll grab some of the slf100 as well. Is there any particular place I should shop for it?

Also. I have MPK ready for flip.
Do you happen to use that for the first 3 weeks after flip? Seen a few mention it so i grabbed it. One of the bergmans lab guys recommended it lol

I don’t use any Pk boosters because I can just increase the amount of part A.

I get my slf from the local hydro shop but they do have it on Amazon now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PO4D8G0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_MRJ5SRRPWJR7WXJ5Z3DR?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

Oh wow. So i really don’t need the mpk? I really don’t want to add anymore nutes with the jacks. Don’t want to burn anything.

Do you think I’m better off just sticking with Jacks and do the microbial tribus and recharge? Do you boost anything with jacks or run the recommended 3.6,2.4,1.2 ?

Thanks for the pic bro! I’ll grab some.

Is this the proper tribus to get?
download (6)

1 Like

I read the plants. Mostly with jacks I’ve had to reduce the cal nitrate a little bit. Some plants I’ve had to up the epsom dosage. And yes, tribus original is the correct one.

3 Likes

I use fish and kelp.

I may be over doing it, but I use Tribus, Fish$hit and Recharge…lol…not all at once. I feed recharge once a week, tribus and FS is altered every other feeding. I’m in coco with Jack’s 321, if that helps. So far the plants love it.

4 Likes

Looks fantastic bro! Is the one on the left a Sativa? Lol.

1 Like

These have been feed Jacks 321 with fish Sh!t and recharge. Recharge once a week up until week 4 of flower. Fish sh!t almost every watering. No tribus. I’m also in coco.

7 Likes

Looks fantastic bro!

So with jacks as long as u don’t exceed the regular dosage using bloom enhancers all should be good. I mix a five gallon bucket of jacks with flower fuel big bud bud candy in flower without harm usually not even tip burns. Only thing I do after it’s mixed and PhD is add 1 gallon of ro water to the mix and dilute it a little bit. I use recharge and tribus also recharge once or twice a week and tribus daily add these in after mix is PhD and ready to use tho. Recharge I add to the mix also but only the last 8 to 10 oz of water per each plant so I water 12 plants with 10 gallons of water leave about 2 gallons at the end mix recharge then and water the plants with the last 2 gallons with added recharge if u read hellraiser thread he explains this there also with recharge and coco u can also take the powder after watering the plant and sprinkle it around the base of the stalk like inch away from stalk and it will slowly deep into the medium and with next watering it takes effect even more

1 Like