Reason for defective seeds?

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain,
    Strawberry kush feminized (10)
    Blue cheese feminized (10)
    Amnesia haze feminized (20)
    White widow autoflower (20)

Seed bank, ilgm

• Method:
    Soaked overnight in spring water, then placed in a paper towel soaked in spring water-usually takes3-5 days but I did have a GDP that sprouted after 11 days in a paper towel(it later died)

Soil:Organic soil,
I use miracle gro pro Organics potting soil and all organic ferts.

• Vessels: Pots,
    7 gallon felt pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)6.0-6.7

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable n/a

• Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

• Light system. 3 - 1000watt king LEDs-plus on stand by I have a 1000 hps/mh I only use it during flowering to save on electricity

• Temps; Day, 80
    Night 65-70

• Humidity; Day, 35-40%
    Night35-40%

• Ventilation system; Yes,

Size- i have a furnace blower that circulates air

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    No need for AC or dehumidifier or Humidifier

Co2:no

I got a email stating for me to go ahead and germinate the others-why I dont know, but I did and where I’m at any plant over 10 plants carry’s up to 25 years. So I was reluctant to do so but I did they sprouted but I had no use for the them. I had way too many to grow.

So, I pulled all of the seedlings.
I ordered 10 +10 white widow autoflower and 10 did not sprount-the other 10 did but I had to pull them.
order #675625

I ordered 10 strawberry kush and 5 did not sprout. The other 5 did sprout but again I have no use for that many plants so I pulled them. Order#695247

Blue cheese 5 did not sprout I was told to germinate the rest again I did and had to pull them due to not being able to handle that many so I pulled 5
Order# 695247

I lost 10 of the amnesia haze and when I planted the rest they sprouted but again I had no need to grow that many-im not a big time grower. I grow only for my wife and I to medicate. So I pulled those.
Order # 695247

White widow autoflower I lost 10 of these and was told to sprout the rest and again I did and they sprouted-I pulled them also cause I already have a purple mix grow going and I don’t have the room. Would it not have been just simple enough to replace the ones that didn’t sprout instead of me losing my complete seed stock.
Order# 675625
That is 60 seeds that I have lost
And over $500 in cost.
I did have an issue with my first order but they made it right on my next order. But this time I don’t have the money to make another order. The seeds were very small compared to some bag seed that I have. One of The bag seed equals 2 of the seeds I recieved. Nothing like the good seeds from the purple mix I ordered. It just seems to me that I was doomed to fail as soon as a made a complaint. Thank you for your time and have a nice day

Did you ph water for seedlings and did they have fully developed tap roots before you moved from water soak to soil?

did you send this to customer service? go to seed bank bottom of page look for my order and then hit contact us if you cant get a response any other way

1 Like

I made sure the tap root was at least 1/2" long before transplanting. I used bottled spring water that I have always used

I have sent in 2 support tickets concerning this matter.
I had made 3 different orders from the seed bank and they responded to only 1 order. Then I sent in two support tickets. I have only received one email from them telling me to try and germinate the rest of the seeds. So I did. Now, I do not have any seeds left. I dont understand why I was told to germinate the remaining seeds if they had no intention of replacing them.
At this point I don’t really care about the seeds. I am using cuttings. Although I would like to have the different strains, as that was my purpose for the purchases.
The support ticket only allows you to use so many characters and you cannot explain everything at once.
My seed stock is gone because I was told to germinate the remaining seeds but I have no room for them to grow out so I had to pull them up. I will stand accountable for the ones that I pulled up, but what about the seeds that never sprouted?

1 Like

I think u would of waited and finish a grow stay in touch with support and then try popping the others no need to rush if you dont have the room and support helped me out when my five didn’t sprout. They said when u have the room try the other. They are always on top of emails and orders. Very reliable.

1 Like

i just sent in a request to replace 4 seeds and they offered me 20 free with my next order or my replacement seeds. i am not sure why you arent getting helped. @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @ILGM.Stacy can you help?

Customer support is better suited to handle this, @ILGM.Stacy will be able to help better. I’m sure there’s just a delay between holidays and time zones.

1 Like

I see he was offered 20 replacements shipped right away or 30 free seeds included with his next order on the 20th of November.

@gingersnaprs75 can you please get back to my colleague so she can help you out? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta love ILGM Customer service! They always stand behind their product!!:green_heart:

1 Like

Yes they are replacing them thanks.

You guys/gals are great! I can’t say enough except that I’m sending everyone I know to your seed bank and I know a lot of growers looking for good stock! That’s the least that I can do. Again thanks a bunch!

2 Likes