Really strong stuff

Since I cant smoke personally, got a buddy to try my first bit of my grow. I had to take some buds early due to heat stress and hung it for about 10 days, then put it in a mason jar for about a week. Anyway, he said he loved it. He says he got home from work and he decided to roll one up. Was on the porch and the smell was very strong. Needless to say he went on to say he work up in his lawn chair on the porch. Best sleep he’s had in years. Guess I did ok after all. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi , I read your post and I’m just a fng and curious why you cannot smoke. Do you use edibles ? If so do you make your own ? Sounds like some serious downtime weed bro :+1:t4:

I grow for my wife mostly. She has had battles with cancer, and to this day has lupus. Plus I have always loved growing food. Seemed logical to grow for my wife to keep the use of opiates to a minimum. I’d love to smoke and yes, from time to time I use CBD for pain. But I have a full time job, and they love to suprise us with random drug test. So…

1 Like

That sucks you can’t partake but good that you are growing for her. I’m sure any home grown would be better than any you can buy on the street.

2 Likes

Small world indeed. Similar sitrep here. I’m the one home banged up and my wife works full time etc.

1 Like