REALLY small tent doughts and troubles!

Hey there, first of all, yeah, thats my first "try. This a very small tent, 40x40cm (arround1.5ft) with 160 cm tall. so, I really wanna be selfsufficient, and I hate local drugsellers, they sell shit tbh. Anyway, Im here to thansk all the infos and to show some of my “problems”. So, my tente is small as you know, I isntalled an outside exaust + filter and open 2 150mm duct. I point my bang to the ducts (1 meter away).

I wanna try some phot, for sure, but for now (first try) I´ve started 2 autos in thsi tiny tent.

Ok, lets go to questions :blush:

1- My LED light is 150 W, 4000 k + UV I red etc, )quantu8m board 301hLM) , the first question is, can I use this 100 % dimmered? ou 60% is ok although? (its arround 80 cm from the plant)

2- I fell like my first plant is kind of “brush”, too wide, I assume I did some LST and tucked arrousn 6 leafes, but is it too short? Why the olders leaves are getting yellow? And, why is the tip of leafes are getting yellow?

3- If you look @ the leafes, all the corner is getting yellow, is this a huge problem?

4- Ok, for sure I have lot of questions, but this last one is important, wh ythe new babe leaves are “curling”? Some of them are kind of turning to down and “belly” to high! is this ok?

Guys, thank you for your time! Looks this pictures and gimme some good advices haha, cya! Greeetings from BR-SP

5 Likes

Following

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the community now the tent ur using is much better for one plant in a five gallon fabric pot or two plants in three gallon fabric pots i have a tent that is a little bit bigger then the tent ur using the one i have is 60×60×160 and i was growing two plants in it until both plants got to big now i had to put up my bigger tent .You may run into some problems along the way now because ur plants are flowering they look like they need some cal/mag and epsom salts i believe that you have a magnesium def and possibly a calcium def if you are going to use epsom salts use half tablespoon per gallon of water that should help ur plants .what nutrients are you using and what medium are you growing ur plants in

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Its a mixed soil with bokahshi, perlita etc, the name is “yes we grow”. Im using a organic nutrients, called “flowermind”, its an all in one feed.

The pot is fabric 11l ~. I’ll using you advices!

1 Like

Ok kool your going to have fun with this once you have it going better

1 Like

I hope so!!! ty

1 Like

We are all here to help each other

Hi guys, there some new images of the plant…

Im a bit desperate here, as a first try, Im not so sure what to do!

I water with some biobizz grow and bloom to see how its gonna respond.

Shoul I tuck off the yellow leafes?

Thanks!

2 Likes

She’s looking good I would take off the yellow leaves and some of the very big fan leaves blocking Bud sites

1 Like

Oh, thank you for the advice!

I made a "defoliate"arround 10 days ago, I´ve removed arroun 4 leafs, can It stress the plant cause it was only 10 days ago? cya bro

1 Like

Won’t heart intake leaves every view days myself :v:

1 Like