Really bushy plant on my first grow, does this look ok?

Each main branch can grow secondary branches from the leave node right? Those same node locations become larfy buds if left on. I may leave healthy sun leaves and pinch off the new branch sites below my active canopy.
Here Ill show an under shot of my branch works

Can you see the main branches are pretty well stripped of useless material?
Even whole subordinate branches are removed because the tops are in competition for light that they will never see

2 Likes

What gonna be the best way for me to get these clones to root just water in a cup deal soil or what. Stripped my cheese plant down and got 11 nice clones if incan get them to take. If they take anyone in michigan by me want any come get them thats if they root. Lol. Never done it before but would like to try. If it works ill keep 2 and give the other out they r in water with a drop of rapid root. All phd to 6.5

I thought to get clones to root you want a good medium, some root gel and a dome to keep them with the correct humidity. Possibly put them on a heat pad. Also, do them fast or put them in a glass of RO water if you do a bunch and can’t put them in the medium right away.

This is the aggregation of `4 hours of youtube hole on cloning. Experts may have better advice.

1 Like

Instead of root gel, a lot of people dont k ow but you can use raw 100% organic honey. It works almost just as well for WAY cheaper.

Update time. These things take forever to grow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh also i switched my 12/12 light to a spider for my 2x4. Love the flat profile. Love the color/brightness of light

1 Like

Haha, ain’t that the truth. I blazed through veg to watch this snail show :yum::joy:. The finish line is awfully sweet though :wink:.

Mouth waters… this will be my first harvest.

1 Like