Real growers - grow dots

So did some defoliation today hope i did not hurt there feelings and cook some dogs on grill before snow get here .

before

dots

soil/nutes

after the killing

soil side

dots side

dots top view

soil top view

till next time :pray:
:alien: Happy Growing

6 Likes

Looking awesome. Can’t tell which has the Dots at first glance - think that speaks volumes for em. :v:

3 Likes

yes dots holding there own for sure considering all the crap putting in soil side . and thanks out of likes of-course

3 Likes

@Newt cant remember if i tagged you in or not but welcome and have fun it short thread .

1 Like

Believe I was among the charter members, thanks! :grinning:

3 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: those girls are looking amazing man the grow dot is really something else

2 Likes

They looking good brother!!:beers:

1 Like

Jumping in b/c I’m really looking at the Grow Dots. I use Recharge and my plant surpassed all my expectations - though I didn’t discover it till about 1/4 of the way through my grow.

My finger keeps twitching over the “Buy Now” button…

2 Likes

LOL. I did that last week. I purchased the $8 bag (good for 2-3 plants for my 2-gal pots) to start using next month, unless the Dots experiments go bad, soon.

1 Like

I have the 24 ounce package in my shopping list… Just waiting to see how this plays out.

2 Likes

Funny thing, the $8 bag is sold out. I almost did get it while it was available - I really annoy myself sometimes.

“I’m a hazard to myself - I’m my own worst enemy - so irritating - it’s bad when you annoy yourself”

But I did jump on the 5 tubes for the price of 3 for the Recharge, which is fabulous and this much will last me through at least this upcoming grow. I also got the small tube of Mykos, same deal, it’s going to last me a while.

I’m the never say never type, but I can’t see me growing more than 3 plants at a time.

1 Like

Not on Amazon, I just now looked, they still have it available. But I purchased last week since I would have been peeved at myself had they sold out, LOL.

I recall you saying that you bought the $8 sampler of Recharge, so I’ve wondered if they will keep the $8 Dots available. On Real Grower’s website, I saw an $8 3-tube Recharge sampler; with shipping, it was a tad over $10. I’d prefer if I could use what I already have (Roots Organics Microbe Charge), so for now I think I’ll just stick with that.

1 Like

I didn’t even stop to click the love button here, I raced over and ordered. Yay! Thank you! They were out of stock last week with that stupid “we don’t know when or if this will be back in stock” message.

I also was holding some silica and fulvic acid stuff in my cart, so now I’ve got them all.

4 Likes

Very cool!

Nice defoliation, keep up the good work. In the next 3-5 weeks we will see if the dots have the guts!

2 Likes

I was about to encourage you to just buy the big bag off Amazon. I bought the big one of the Grow Dots and I’m glad I did. I’ll be using them for all my autoflowers that go in soil or coco from now on. They’ll still get fed Jacks because I’d be lying if I said I stopped to think about who needs what kind of water anymore, but I’ve been so pleased with not having to worry if I’ve got my nutes mixed and ready or not.

4 Likes

I could have bought the larger bag, but likely I’ll only use the “light” application for the new girls as they are going into P4Ps again. I realized later that this has no expiration date but honestly, I didn’t want to spend the extra money - yet.

I’m strongly considering using coco in my third grow so I’m watching your grow. If the dots do a good job throughout for you, likely that’ll help me decide.

2 Likes

like i posted on @Graysin 's thread .
one thing i noticed , is in my super-soil made with ffof as a base i keep getting red stalks and leaf stems . now with the grow-dots added to it , i dont see it on them . just one more bonus for the grow-dots . if dots make big buds i am sold on them . even as just a additive to soil runs . we might have to see what happens with dots and a nutrient line like jacks , see if they work as a stabilizer .

4 Likes

happy MLK day ! may we all be seen as equals , and not just by the size of our BUDS.

4 Likes

Happy MLK sir and have a great day God bless

2 Likes