Real growers - grow dots

:astonished: that’s alot of strains 2 drop

1 Like

End of week 2 since transplant . ro water with recharge for both , pH-6.0 . The 3 gal. pot with dots showing a bit of nutrient burn , hope not a sign of things to come . other than that they look good and growing . Plan on getting the ladies up on something , try again should have measured ,so can get net in tent . back to waliworld get the right size plastic shelves to fit .
thats the 3 gal. on left .

next update i hope to have some new changes for us to see .
:alien: Happy Growing

6 Likes

Sunday 12/12/21 week three of transplant . finally got the bread crates been waiting for . put them in and had to get rid of the 3 gal. pots , stuck in closet .

this was the start size two weeks ago in the solo,a sister clone ,- now 2weeks later . 20 inches tall .

few days later got the net up and in place .

puled them down as low as i could .

top view in the tent .

water only is on the left and the grow-dots on the right .
all this was done 4 days ago . i just watered today , tucked a few tops back under . the DLI is at 35 – 20/4 for light hours at a day temp of 81f . night is at 79f …
no real difference to report at this time but at least we got some thing to show .

10 Likes

Keep killing it man and love the new upgrade.

1 Like

I love your scrog net design! :purple_heart: I may have to build one for myself.

2 Likes

thank you and welcome to the community . lots of great people that can help you along if you need any help in your new adventure .

2 Likes

well friends it has been another week gone by . we have a bit of a deficiency of sorts with the water only .

boohoo – so i added some cal-mag 5ml and recharge 5ml
the grow-dots look great the burn went away and are nice and green .

i’m not sure -? maybe i messed up on the pH last time .
and i think i put too much vermiculite in with the dirt - now that i have raised the DLI to 45–, i am going to have to start watering every day now . might as well be in coco at this point . maybe next grow i’ll try switching . try the jacks 321.
the water only side

:alien: Merry Christmas to all and happy new year

8 Likes

They are filling up nicely

3 Likes

high to every one , had to go and trim-trim -trim clones#4 .
was to the point i could not water . hope they can survive my mean streak .
the water only side before .

grow-dots before .

water only after .

top view .

grow-dots after .

top view dots .

so much trim had to put it in a 5 gal. bucket .

it appears the grow-dots are looking the BEST .watered and added recharge, liquid seaweed dli at 50 . tent temp day 81/83 -night 78, …rh is at 52.- will be going to 18/6 light till Monday then 16/8 for a week then 12/12 for the new year . LET THE STRETCH begin .
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all .

8 Likes

Wow great looking girl and love the experiment. Hopefully it works 4 flowering time

3 Likes

Awesome man looking good!! Is great to see these 2 grow side by side for the comparison!!

2 Likes

just a little picture and throw back into the mix the 3 gal. pots .
water only side

grow-dots side

imo grow-dots taking the race in first place . now that i have harvested , cleaned up . i put the 3s back out to get going again . even the mushroom collector picked the grow-dots

they are a bit weak but should bounce back .
grow-dots

and water only

took a bit more clones too after the trim-up.

even though i still have other leftovers .

this retirement play time is great if my lungs hold up .

6 Likes

hey @Low pic for the morning for ya .

i had to put a band on his mouth before he smoked the whole jar of buds .

6 Likes

Sweet!!

2 Likes

Killing it

1 Like

thanks my brother --out of likes again :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all …had to give nutes to the water only side to keep her happy .

the current look water side

top view

and the grow-dots

and top view

7 Likes

Looking really good

4 Likes

Killing it man I like the grow dot girls 4 sure

Happy new years n happy growing

2 Likes

happy 2022 to all , i made it another year !!
so this morning i flip the light timers to 12/12 so here we go— stretch —stretch —stretch
start of day 1 flower . Jan. 1st 2022 .-----( 3 months to go)
so far it looks like the grow-dots with the super soil are a good combination . good color ,healthy spread , and drinking a 1/2 gallon a day of ro water . with one day a week of cal-mag/recharge .
the water only side is falling behind so now will be adding nutes at least once a week now.— on the FF chart
temps holding steady at 81f daytime 78f at night …
heater in room so temps are very consistent day and night …the rh fluctuating 45 to 70 will be lowering after the stretch is over down to 35/40 …— dli is at center 55 and outside edges 35 or less :sob: new lights be here this week for flower growth . ppf at around 780/940 . light height is 24 inches .
new year res. is to (smoke more and build up tolerance so can smoke more )

5 Likes