Real growers - grow dots

Yes I am in canna coco with jacks

1 Like

This is same product we was talking about a week or so ago.

@alienofasoul here is the post I made if you’re interested in peoples thoughts on the grow dots.

I decided not to try them but I am definitely following this grow to see how they work out for you :grin:
I’m excited to see…

2 Likes

thank you i will read .
:alien: Happy Growing

2 Likes

I found Subcools Humic Acid too low on my second run of my amended soil from a previous run, I upped mine a good bit like 4 cups per barrel, I let mine " ferment" 3 months and added a sack of composted cow manure on the second round.

It seems like the rock phosphate and other things became more useable to the plants after one photoperiod run once dumped back in the barrel and amended with nothing but the bag of manure and 4 cups humic acid, a cup of bugs and fermented again 3 months.

2 Likes

:deciduous_tree: :eyes: with :popcorn: and
211123 5 Screenshot 2021-11-23 203545

5 Likes

Well all it has been one week since transplanted .
today gave water with recharge to all the plants
put up the grow light , put in a fan at the top .
not really any difference yet to report . photo’s

the 5gal. and the 3gal. with dots .

the same -water only .

the 7gal. with dots .

and final one 7gal. water only .

i am planing on doing a net and lay them all down sog like . just need to figure out way to set up for flushing.
thanks all for watching glad to have ya .

9 Likes

Looking beautiful. Can’t wait 2 c the end results and comparisons

2 Likes

Man, I thought about this the other day when I started realizing I am going to have more plants than I have autopots. Made me wonder if I can get away with Grow Dots in coco. :thinking:

2 Likes

@Graysin would be good to see the dif. in coco .
i am in super-soil so the plant already has what it needs . i want to see if in flower when i have to add p/k to super-soil near the 3rd week of flowering if the plant will do better with the dots and water only with recharge , than the super-soil with water only till the end/chop .
in coco with no nutrients the dots and recharge would be a better test against like 321 jacks in coco . go for it ! tag me in to follow good luck .

2 Likes

I’ll have to do that - I get new seeds today/Monday to drop so I’ll be able to start a tester run. :v: I should see if my local guys have dots or if I need to Amazon some (ick)

1 Like

52.00 on amazon for the 24oz bag i got in the 3 pots a 3-5and7 i only used less than half the bag . but did not see a smaller size .

1 Like

Mines should be here monday

1 Like

Let the games begin!

They’ll probably get the occasional Jack’s watering if I’m honest, I’m gonna throw whatever is left into them from my regular watering schedule. :rofl: but generally I’ll just give them RO and Recharge. See where I end up.

Oh, and Silica I’m certain.

1 Like

Oh man gonna be great seen ya using the dot. But I’m not sold on it yet

3 Likes

I’m gonna use it
1: in coco
2: in soil
3: in soil in a solo cup challenge (autoflower)

:v: I can’t wait to see what supplementation they need (if any beyond the obvious for the coco grow)

1 Like

So far I love real growers recharge so I think u will do fine u… your girls gonna really take over your tents

2 Likes

You gotta do a journal on that grow! Please tag me in!

2 Likes

I will. I’ll be dropping seeds Monday. I’ll have to start a new journal just for that so I don’t overwhelm everyone with the disaster that is my continuous grow journal. :rofl: :v:

2 Likes

R u dropping the sour lemon

1 Like

Idk yet - seeds arrive Monday. I’ll pick from those and all the other impulse buys since they’ll all be around by then.

Sorry for hijacking your thread @alienofasoul :sweat_smile:

2 Likes