Ready to start a small grow first time

Looking good!

What height and intensity % are you at currently @DankGunslinger?

1 Like

Probably about 20 inches and maybe 75 if zero is 50. Will probably work them up a bit today and tomorrow max.

Ended up feeding them the other day we were talking. Started giving them a little flora but mostly vega and pk. Tonight I’m just gonna give them ph water.

1 Like

Zero is 50?

1 Like

I have digital that I got Weeks ago and still can’t figure out how to work it. I am 9-10 weeks veg and need to cut off 24 hour light

1 Like

I think so thought @dbrn32 said that.

2 Likes

Lol I’d be in the same boat with that.lol eventually gonna get a good reliable digital what I have now works tho so.

Gave them a little ph h2o. I see white hairs all around the stalks.

4 Likes

Zero is about 50% of rated output current on A dimming drivers. The driver likely over rated current, making turned all the way down less than 50% of total power. The last hlg-320h-c1400a I had was about 120 watts turned all the way down and about 360 watts turned all the way up, nearly full on fv scale.

3 Likes

Cool yeah @dbrn32 thought you said it was about half at zero I dialed them up again yesterday. Probably around 85.

2 Likes

Ahhhh now I get it

1 Like

If your running autos run 20/4 max don’t do 24 on.
Also yeah digital timers need a manual, manual ones don’t haha they so easy to use

3 Likes

GC they all are about the same. Showing white hairs forming bud sites.

1 Like

Starting to look fluffy!

1 Like

@roost1 I moved that to my thread. So you use buckets or a tote? @Familyman

Buckets. I’ll tag you into my grow.

1 Like

Thx appreciate it as you see on mine I got good lights exhaust etc might change to hydro this coming year.

I really like it so far. I was fun to build and you figure out quick what works and what doesn’t.
Your plants look great. I’m going back the beginning and read your thread.

1 Like

Thx @roost1 I have trade skills so I know the build is the least if the issues.hehe might need a new cheap hole saw kit. I read somewhere to use the square buckets which makes sense for sealing the couplings. Make sure you tag me to your setup currently looking and learning what I want to do. I’m only wanting to start with maybe 2 plants if I do it.