Ready to run just ph water?

That is a nice tripod. Where would I go about finding that?

Amazon, lots of options just look for something that will mount between the two with what you want. I use a microphone boom stand and a microphone adapter, holds my wireless scope just fine same as beardless.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks

You’ll find it comes to budget and preferences.

Some use wired USb scope, I use a wireless, some use microphone stand, camera stand, etc.

But for sake of simplicity a microphone stand with a holder should be pretty universal to fit most handheld Amazon scopes.

Stands 15-$200+
Microscope 20-$500+

$40-$50 total, you can get a simple stand and scope and be fine.

I already have a scope that is WiFi. Just need the stand now for it. I’ll check Amazon out tonight and get one.

1 Like

Starting to see some orange coming out. Getting excited. I also went ahead and started 3 gorilla glues last week. They are already a inch tall.

1 Like

You’re doing great!

The last few weeks is the worst. I’m so fricken impatient.

What I’ve learned is to never set a timer. The plants finish when they want. Example. I had a 10 week flowering plant and an 8 week.

Conventional thought would assume that I’d harvest the 8 week plant then two weeks later, the 10 week plant. That was not even close! The 10 week plant finished in 8, and the 8 week plant went 9.

Watch the trichs. They’ll tell you the whole story.

I find myself being impatient also. Primarily the main reason I started 3 more to keep me busy tending to them haha. I am really enjoying growing my own supply. Absolutely can not wait to try my first finished product.

Side note I am starting week 13 of this auto flower

Oh you’ll get high. Then you’ll start working on getting the smells and flavors you want. And then you’ll get higher THC. It’s a great hobby

Very very true. It is definitely a learning process.

Starting to see close to 50% orange stigmas. What do I do at this point? Really trying to make it to the end without screwing this up