Ready to harvest, or not?

Hi, I would like to harvest in the middle of the harvest window for a more euphoric smoke.
Are these ready, do you think?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community I think you are good for what you want. Looks to be nice and cloudy.

1 Like

would like to see a little more amber, just my opinion. they look real good

1 Like

I would say if you want a more euphoric high wait atleast 5 days or so until you see more amber usually I aim for 15 to 20% and by the time she is dried and curing you may have around 30% amber trichomes which will give you more cbn which is the couch lock you’re wanting to achieve you are at highest thc levels right now as you’re mostly cloudy with a very small amount of clear. Beautiful plant by the way and congrats on your harvest coming up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Dbpooper I hate the couch lock myself. My friend grew this killer weed that made me so couch locked I couldn’t move. It also made me feel my soul left my body and that it was floating above my corpse barely hanging on by a thread. I nick named this beast a very incorrect PC name…the Holocaust.

2 Likes

I don’t mind more cbn leaning bud honestly, I have some pretty severe adhd so it really helps calm my ass down and focus lol I also really like it as it helps really well with sleeping and any inflammation or pain. I do like a good cloudy cut to or more sativa genetics eh who am I kidding I love it all lol

1 Like

@Dbpooper Yeah I like every strain I have smoked. My body got destroyed in the Army and it’s very hard for me to sleep. I’m out of what I call my Happy Pill which helps control my major rage issues I have for the crap the VA Hospital has pulled on me.

This pill also helps me sleep. It also helps with insomnia and PTSD. So its been a rough, tiring week without it and that means I’m smoking 3 to 4 times a day.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having to go through all that bro, hope you are able to get a little relief from the smoke though. Hate it when I can’t sleep, that is one of the most important things I think alot of people overlook is their quality of sleep and rest.

1 Like

@Dbpooper I have a awesome doctor now but the damage is far gone now. Two reasons I am growing…help ease the pain and to sleep. I get no more than 15 minutes of REM rest a night. He did change me from Gabapentin to Lyrica and omg this has helped my 16 pinched nerves. But even with Lyrica, I struggle to sleep.

Switching has helped with my anger. I’m a lot calmer now. Why I like Blue Dream so much. Happy Pill + Lyrica + Blue Dream = more sleep even though it doesn’t help me get any REM sleep.

2 Likes

Glad you’re now able to get some relief with your new doctor and the approach taken. Idk if you could mention it to them or not but alot of vets have been having tons of great success from this new SGB treatment for severe PTSD, anxiety and other similar symptoms. Really interesting as it has had a huge success rate and the effects are usually within seconds of the shot.

@Dbpooper My PTSD is under control. Long as my pain is managed which the VA Hospital does not do at all. His words not mine…”Only pain control you will get is to smoke marijuana.”

He has a rare genetic disease that can cause his vertebrae to shatter so at least I have a Doctor that knows what back pain is like.

1 Like

Good to hear that’s under control man, glad you’ve found a good doctor as well my friend.

1 Like

Back on point…is it just me or is that one flower growing horizontal?

:face_with_monocle: I cant tell! Beautiful plant though

Yeah I agree it is a nice looking girl.

Welcome to ILGM, @Adyboy! Beautiful, nice work! They look ready whenever you are, to me. I see touches of amber, mostly cloudy. If you wait for the clear ones to mature, the cloudy ones will begin to amber more, too. You could always do half and leave the rest for another couple days, too.

I’ve trained the stems with pipe cleaners to a hole in the pot to expose the lower buds to the lights (LED).

Thanks for all your replies and help.
I plan to harvest tomorrow and leave the underdeveloped buds til later.
Thanks again.

1 Like

@mrpeat did you gain weight from the lyrica? any side effects from it?

@pptrsha1 I’ve only been on it a month. I haven’t noticed any weight gain at all. I have no side effects either. It has helped control my nerve pain. Which my L4 nerve root to my right leg is the worst. And it’s now under as much control as it will be without surgical intervention.

1 Like