Ready to harvest maybe

Hey everyone looking for thoughts on if I should start flush she’s a Black Widow to me still looks glassy please give me ur thoughts thanks everyone @Dennis62 @Myfriendis410

6 Likes

Seeing a good bit of clear trichs… kinda blurry closeup but zoom worked ok.

Looks like some supreme dank buds tho. Great grow so far! Get you a loupe and watch for the clouds my man. You’re getting closer!

4 Likes

@Jay77 those are building nice man, like @PurpNGold74 tricomes got a lot clear, and on second pic looks like plenty of white pistols so maybe a while to go. Keep up the good work man, going to be nice :smile:

2 Likes

Will try to get better photos tonight thanks peeps

Some more pics

1 Like

Mmmm frosty… can see more cloudy. Still good amount of clear imo

1 Like

New photos had a accident with 2 top colas split them but can’t cry over spilled milk @Dennis62 @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 thanks for everyone help

2 Likes

Very nice man awesome monsters :slight_smile:

1 Like

A couple new picks

Hope everyone is well

Hey everyone please help it’s a black widow why are leaves turn black or dark purple is there a issue or is it the strain @PurpNGold74 @Dennis62 @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Could be but it could also be a potassium def (K). Not knowing anything about your grow it’s hard to say. Lots of foxtails.

2 Likes

Should I just harvest plant now trichomes are mostly cloudy

They look further along now, pistols orange, still shoot for some amber tricomes they look okay for a while longer, but like @Myfriendis410 said the buds are foxtailing some. My last grow I had one foxtailing and I backed off intensity of my lights, not sure if it helped but got thru to 10% amber. Hang in there

1 Like

My delemia right now is that leaf issue and going on vac till the 15th what to do ???