Hey I just wanted to get some opinions on this plant and see if it is about ready. It is a sour d auto flower in week 6 of flowering. Trichomes seem mostly cloudy? Should I wait till I see a bit of amber ?
Looks ready to me without checking trichomes.
Ok thank you. I haven’t flushed yet, I was planning to do it today. Should I flush it then put in 48 hrs of dark then cut?
Personally I think you have more time. Pistils is telling me its not ready just yet. Close.
For both? Or just that second one
Both…as they still have white colored pistils.
@kellydans any thoughts?
The second plant looks to be just a little behind the first plant. a lot can happen in 10 to 14 days. I would give it a little more time. And after the white pistols turn Amber and recede . Start looking at your crystals for Harvest time.
Ok sounds good. What do you think about feeding? I gave the first one plain water and I fed the yesterday.
The last Auto I finished took 14 weeks. Look at your runoff PPM numbers if there’s nothing available for the plant, I might feed it one more time. Then pH water to finish.