Ready to harvest help?

Granddaddy Purple midway thru week 8 of flowering.
I’m starting to get nervous.

What do you think?

8 Likes

It depends on what you are after. Now you are mostly cloudy which is going to be a more energetic high. If looking for that couch lock you need some more time to build some amber in there. Peace

2 Likes

Looks awesome. Im growing the GDP auto. When did the buds start to frost up? Mine are 3 weeks into flower and not much to see yet.

They all responded to flipping very quickly there was one that was a hard charger in front of the rest but mostly started seeing sugar around 2.5wks or so into flowering

1 Like

Looks great, gonna have to add GDP to my “strains to grow soon” list. I’d wait til you see some amber trichs, almost there.

I see you are moving totally to the dark side. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, I have been testing out Jacks 321 for a month on some plants and I like what I see and ready to jump, also got my canna coco bricks, so next seed drops will be in coco with Jacks.

3 Likes

I will keep the AN flag flying. I am not switching. I Get the price and mixing but I’m still sold on it. Peace

1 Like

I see you been using c vaults. Question would you like it better in box form? Peace

1 Like

Yeah, square ones would be cool.

I run a Manufacturing facility. I was looking at them and figured if I made them square and possibly bi level it might be better. I think they would sell better as well. New product line for me possibly.

2 Likes