Ready to grow new setup!

I just told you, to create more resin

the idea is the plant will produce more resin as a defensive response to the UV light

1 Like

Ok im only goin to put them in for flower in the last few weeks

The uva put on grow lights are a lot less than a black light bar, so be careful using

Hlg uses 8 diodes

Yah i will cause those ones are a grow light but like I said i will only use them in the last few weeks of flower

Yah i just ordered some seeds from sticky seeds uk i got moby dick auto and white widow auto and blue widow seeds fem

1 Like

yeah I only run mine for 12 hours out of the 18 hours my lights are on (autos) and always turn it off when going in the tent. Just testing it out for now

1 Like

Yea those lights are seriously damaging to skin and eyes as well, not sure about black light tho…had friends who had them and never affected my skin…brain cells are a different story…

Remember eye protection tho

1 Like

haha yeah I’m not sure about black light either whether it’s dangerous or beneficial for your plants. I’d imagine you’d have to run them pretty close which might interfere with your main lighting as well not sure

Yah i normally wear my polarised sunglasses

1 Like

I just try not to look up sometimes….

Yah its hard though cause for some reason u may have tilt ur head and get blastard by the light and all u can see is small lights everywhere for a few minutes

Few blank dots :laughing:

We totally got away from his setup tho were a bunch of a holes….

Ez pz planter? Never seen but highly interested. What is it about? Does it hold soil, is it dwc? What made you invest into their systems?

Im stoned bro

3 Likes

haha all good they are bucket company 10 gallon auto feed buckets with drain to waste running canna coco and nutes thinking I should have went 3 gallon pots but.

we’re all stoned I hope😂

3 Likes

Im here stoned and eating Oreo’s with milk and watching pineapple express

2 Likes

We are all stoned I’m sitting here with half lit j on the couch reading forums….letting my coffee go cold

Ripping on Bergman labs tagged people for their misinformation

3 Likes

Im proper medicated and the misses just made me a hot chocolate and its not bad either

1 Like