Ready to cry ! What just happen they were so perky and healthy

What do you mean by seeds are dropping like they are literally falling off the buds or they are forming seeds? If they are falling off that’s your plant entering what it considers it’s death stages of its life cycle. The intense stress they endured from the lack of water and constant heat likely triggered them into this final phase. They looked really mature to begin with prior to the drought so they are likely done. What are the hairs looking like and do you have a jewelers loupe or a phone with a really good zoom and camera? Check the crystals if they are all milky it’s ripe I prefer a like 50% amber ratio but that’ll take longer than usual, and your girls may not have enough left in them to ripen to that point. Here’s my girl who’s got her top buds ripe just waiting on the other like 40% amber only got a few here and there. Most of the hairs have turned orange which is a easy visible indicator.

3 Likes

Pictures ?

this is after the 2 1/2 day no water just light all the fan leaves drooped and dried fast …
yes they are falling out as I move the plant I went ahead and cut them down . The amber color is over the majority of it

2 Likes

This is how it looked before I left for work

2 Likes

Try and download cozy cam on ur phone and see if u can get a closer pic to look at. When u open the cozy can there will be a microscope pic on the bottom click the microscipe and it will zoom super close in. Only bad when u take a pic and zoom in on the pic to look it looks pixely zoomed in other than u might get close enough to see if clear oe milky look. Good luck

1 Like

I think I may have caught this one

this is another plant well in its 8th week of flowering (auto) and it’s very sticky it kind of feel like glue on my finger tips and when I wash it, it’s still sticky

3 Likes

That is definitely still alive she’ll still grow how did you get so many seeds on the other ones are they auto as well? I’ve only ever gotten seeds from seeds I got from this good weed ounce I got. Using the fem and autos from ilgm now. What size are those fabric planter pots and were you watering them from the bottom with a like ten gallon bucket it looked like? I want to move to 5 gallon mesh pots and water from the bottom since it seems easier and doesn’t disturb the leaves and dirt. Using like 3.5 gallon plastic planter pots noticed it’s limited my height and and overall yield with the smaller root space.

1 Like

Yes they’re all autos this one has seeds also but still moist , that staaaaaaank so good …
I have 5 gallon fabric and also 3 gallon ones.
I was right cutting the other ones they are so dry , I’m going to make butter with it . ILGM is where I bought from. This is my first time doing it by myself. Banana kush

2 Likes

It’s well pass the flowering stage ! I’m harvesting it , kinda stressing about so I’m going to see what it has become.
I also have some a few weeks into being transplanted.

2 Likes

What size buckets were they in I want to copy this method watering from the top is a pain and I have to do it way more often. Making all that water at 6.2 pH wont be as bad with doing not all in one go.

1 Like

Sorry bro, doesn’t look good. I hope yours make a comeback. I killed my first plant too. Hopefully yours turns out better.

My conclusion was that overwatering suffocated my roots and killed them. When I took out th ed dirt there were hardly any roots for a plant that big.

Better luck next time

1 Like

Yeah you root locked em with the water then drowned em they gotta breath too lol. I just figured out my damn light was too close to the canopy of my taller girls hence why after I corrected my pH the upper leaves yellowed and browned.

1 Like

5 gallon fabric pots