Ready to cry ! What just happen they were so perky and healthy

I came home after two days and all the leaves around the bud were wilted and dry some are cruntching off as the others look like string beans … please help (some smell so fruity :heart_eyes:as I can smell a lil home grown scent :weary:to others

2 Likes
I'm going to guess spider mites or some other pest.

That’s a bummer, have you checked the weight of the pot to see how dry. All plants pretty much look the same .

3 Likes

Yes they were pretty dry , I just finish watering.
I’ve never seen them look so miserable

1 Like

Spider mite ???

Hopefully a good watering they will perk back up in 12 hours.

1 Like

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

It looks like too many nutrients , too much heat and possibly they were extremely thirsty… :slightly_frowning_face::frowning::confused:
Sometimes things just happen super fast and your just not there to catch it…
Sorry girlie…
Just water them with just water and see if they can bounce back… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

How can I tell if it is Uploading: image.jpg…

Wow, had a similar thing happen once turned out in my case I forgot to water for 3 days and the lights on full blast, didn’t kill them but close… try watering well and turning the lights down a little if you can, if there’s no bugs or mites they should rebound ok, mine took 3 days to recover

Looks like a water/ heat issue. Did you give them a good soaking before you left for 2 days? Were the light timers/ humidifier/ fan exhaust / temperature set properly while you were gone? These are just a few things I check if I’m gonna be away for a while.

It’s absolutely a water issue or lack thereof I should say. I didn’t water my girls for a day and they got Droopy well two did the others were still not that thirsty. You can’t leave them for that long basically unless you got someone to check on them. They might spring back to life if you watered them quickly after you came home. They don’t look dead they are definitely on the verge of death due to dehydration. You likely won’t see any new growth or any real gains in the buds after that though yet they seem to appear ripe anyway or really close. Here’s my gorilla glue auto from here she’s probably less than a week from amber enough for my tastes.

1 Like

Well, you left plants deep in bloom unwatered for at least 2 days. Probably what did it.

2 Likes

How hot was your highest temp ?

1 Like

It was 82 once I noticed … I can see the leaves that were left ahead risen back up looks scares but they’re standing outward …

1 Like

I’m starting to believe , the ones looked as string beans are standing outward , still thin but has rosen back to the occasion lol ! PRAYING all this hard work hasn’t gone to waste …

3 Likes

Any changes in the tent?

1 Like

Those droopy leaves are still thin but sprouted back

3 Likes

That’s what’s up

1 Like

I pray. But if seeds are dropping should I cut it down

1 Like