Ready to chop or not?

Maybe its done and that’s why it looks horrible? its week 13/14 these are the trichs

Photo on 10-6-21 at 7.24 PM
Photo on 10-6-21 at 7.26 PM

1 Like

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

1 Like

Is the 13-14 weeks in flower or since sprout?

1 Like

tomorrow will be 14 weeks from sprout 11 weeks of flower or so

1 Like

Do you have a picture of the whole plant?

@kellydans @oldmarine can you give some advice? Thank You :blush:

@HappyHydroGrower halp! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

my guess the response is… 2 weeks

haha

2 Likes

What strain? It looks like you got some cloudy in the pictures.

those are ak47 looks mostly cloudy to me no?

The second picture looks like a leaf so I’m not really going by that. The other pics shows some cloudy not all though. It depends on the high you are going for. Maybe post some more pics if you can.

3 Likes

Will do thanks bud

1 Like

Based on the 1st picture if you’re not in a hurry I would give it more time. I still see some clear Crystals . As mentioned picture of the whole plant would also help.

4 Likes

I agree :point_up_2::point_up_2:
It would be nice to know how long it’s been since you first saw bud sites.
Also, a closeup picture of the whole plant in natural light too please. Thanks! :+1:t2::v::point_up_2:

1 Like

I’m a little ashamed of how terrible my plants have turned out. I had a colossal f up during the grow that really killed its growth. At least I’ll get something out of my first semi successful grow on my third try haha.

Will get some more photos up in the am! Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

People are always hard on themselves on the first grow… Don’t be upset! Growing cannabis to its maximum potential isn’t something you just wake up one day and do. It takes time, effort, experience and learning to make it happen. @Newbgrower

3 Likes

We all have problems with grows it’s OK! I would say check again in 2 weeks

3 Likes

Still alot of clear clouds I would check again in 2 week or so depending the high you are looking for

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone and for the encouragement. Next grow will be better I hope! I’ve def learned a lot!

Here are a few more pics!

5 Likes

And yes I know they look absolutely terrible, never fattened up, half dead bleh.

I def think they could use another 2 weeks maybe 4 lol. It’s the trichomes that make me think she’s closer than she is.

They look beautiful. They will start bulking up now. Just got have patience you will see

2 Likes