Ready or not yet?

I know i need to check the trichomes, and i think i can go for 1-2 more week but just want to confirm my toughts…
i take those pic with a 40x magnifiyer, best i can have right now, what do you think about it ?

1 Like

No where near ready how long have they been flowering for?

2 Likes

These are still about 2-3 weeks away from finishing just to give you an idea

[quote=“Sto_418, post:1, topic:35197, full:true”]
I know i need to check the trichomes, and i think i can go for 1-2 more week but just want to confirm my toughts…
i take those pic with a 40x magnifiyer, best i can have right now, what do you think about it ?

[/quote]

Ok thanks for the advice i was wrong with my 1-2 weeks
i let them go for another 3-4 weeks then!

Mine have sugar leaves yellowing here and there, most the fan leaves are yellowing, the buds are big fat and juicy, now I’m eye balling for rot, I can tell by the sweet pungent aroma like fruit when it’s perfectly ripe and sugary sweet. If there’s no rot or amber resin then in my opinion it’s not ready, and they were bleached a week ago to destroy some aphids and mold spores, they are ready, but I like to wait until they’re rotty, first signs of blight they’re commin’ down!
Last night I moved them inside and put a fan on them all night to remove moisture from deep in the bud formation to inhibit rot. You can loose a whole crop in a couple days from rot when they’re this far along!
When it comes to harvest time, chronologically that plant is still in diapers!

Im trying anything i can to make it until harvest time… haha but rot and mold starting to show up a little here and there :man_facepalming:t2:

I got one that seem to be ready to harvest but 2 others still have at least 4 more weeks to go and the temp are getting colder and colder, damn it !

I try those light for the rainy days, i dont know if it’s going to help but this is all i have… :crossed_fingers:t2: