Ready or not..... need your opinion

News. To me as. Well I’m like brand new so need to get up to par with rules and regulations I rekon. Regardless. I appreciate the recommendation. And hope ILGM gets. Their credit as well. Thank you both

1 Like

Wow I ask my girlfriend this almost every day
Lol

4 Likes

Its not what you did. She said “It’s. What you didn’t do” hahaha.

3 Likes

Yeah one or the other for sure

1 Like

Im always in the dog house somewhere :sunglasses:

Well ita been about a week. Microscope taking a min to get here.
Best shots I could get with galaxy. What yall think. Processing: 20211119_081317.mp4…

Those white hairs arnt so white anymore. Smell is up considerably since. I flushed with just plain ph’d. Water. (TAP) cause i know you’ll want to know :wink:) now I’m in the middle again without my microscope. Do I feed Nutes 1 more gain. Or keep flushing. Ppms were down to like 1200. And ph finally back to 6.5 runoff. Am I close enough to start flushing or keep feeding until I get microscope. And can confirm trichomes

Can’t see shite with purple light
Need trichomes pic with natural light (or white light)

Noted. Its. My phone ill put up another. When I get home

This should be better. Update pictures. Without. The blue shite

When I pulled plant out to take pictures I noticed. Something new. There is no smell. Even if you put flower on tip of nose. Ok maybe a slight tiny. Hint of smell. Will flowers lose smell. If. To hot. Or grown to long. Oh. And still waiting for microscope.

1 Like

Can’t tell with trichomes
Sorry , just need clearer pics :man_shrugging:

They sure look ready from overall pics but must judge trichomes on bud to know

Smell is really weird if you ask me

They seem to come on real strong at certain times then be very “quiet”

I’ve found when mine needs water, she stank it up

Other times I have to get right down on it to smell even faint smell

They look marvelous though fwtw

2 Likes

I’m at 12 weeks from seed on my 1st grow. I was told to get a microscope. This was from an hour ago. What I am told is that it is too soon based on the color of the trich

omes

Finally. It came so. I’m thinking yeah :thinking: look cloudy to me… I think. Colorblind so they tell me
I just think I didn’t learn them in pre k

Anyway. Here they are

Different flowers too

And

Those girls looking nice. Well done :clap:

You looking for couch lock? If so I’d continue waiting
If not it’s looking pretty good

I know people who would probably pull it now

Ima wait on my next girl for ambers but it’s up to you

I mean. I want a little amber for sure. I’m just thinking. If it takes 2 weeks to flush how much could they change in that amount of time dont want majority amber for sure. I got stuff to do that day. I’m sure it. :laughing: :rofl:

Thanks you for you advice. And input ill be sure. To out one in the air for ya

1 Like

Oh they could amber up for sure as those are as milky as all get out

I bet you’ll hit it right when you mean to with your flush

I’m a noob do don’t listen only to me but I think you’re planning it just right

1 Like

Let’s get a second opinion
@Graysin

1 Like

The first pic is cloudy right where I like to chop. The rest are still mostly clear, starting to cloud up. One or two of em look kinda like leaf shots so I’m not gonna factor those in.

How many weeks in flower so far? And if you’re aiming for cloudy + a little amber, I’d start the “water only” treatment for the next few days and check trichomes again on the weekend. But then again I pretty much only chop on Saturday or Sunday, so my advice is slightly skewed. :rofl:

1 Like

See that’s why you don’t hinge it all on the opinion of a stoned half asleep guy like me😀

3 Likes