Ready or not..... need your opinion

First post. On here. Hope I’m in the right area. This is ww auto. Started. Sept 13th. Medium is 3 gal of ffhf only. Using ff trio pack fertilizer.
(Issue)
I was under impression for first grow that harvest time given was from seed to harvest. I was wrong and I’m not exactly sure when it started. Flowering. Its Grown very nicely And budz Were super sticky looking. Now seem to be drying up a bit. How can I tell if ready or not without Having anything to zoom in on trichs. I’ll post pictures as well. Any thoughts are welcome. Don’t want to mess up first go round. I feel. Pretty good about first grow. this hobby has shown to be very relaxing and rewarding. I needed a hobby. Now I want to be proficient. Thank you innadvance

8 Likes

Just keep on rockin it, you got a few weeks.
Lol, I think @Mr_Wormwood will have an answer for ya😉

5 Likes

To help a little further, do you see the dark red receded pistils? Ok now see all the new white ones, your watching for the white to mostly be receded back and reddish, then you’ll be closer and start watching tricomes for your choice in harvest time for what your looking for in final product. I believe @oldmarine has a nice tric pic for harvest :metal:

6 Likes

Thank you. I will invest in a microscope of some sort. If I have a little while should have time for shipping. Thank you both for the quick response thats awesome. Any suggestions on microscope?

4 Likes

The last picture tells me give her a little more time. Gorgeous plant. Good luck finishing up !

2 Likes

Something like this…

2 Likes

When you see all those white pistils turn from white to red/brown/orange and start to pull back into the bud you will know your close. As the others have said you probably have 2-3more weeks

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!! Your buds look amazing. Lots of white hairs so you have a while to go yet. :v::blush: Happy growing!

3 Likes

Definitely not ready. Start checking your trichomes after about 75 to 80 percent of the pistols turn red. Still way too white. Your probably looking at about 3 weeks or so.

4 Likes

Sorry late to the party
I agree pistils tell the tale right now and you do have some time left

You mentioned you might get a microscope, that will be the key, looking at the trichomes

If you can’t do that, I’d wait for the majority of pistils to recede, start feeding only water for a week or so then chop but I’d be nervous not having seen the trichomes

1 Like

Following this. Those buds look delicious, but yeah, not quite there yet. Best wishes!

1 Like

So I ran a run off test Just to see. First I Recalibrated my digital meter to insure accuracy. My ppm was. 4100 and my ph was 4.8. Smh. Thats horrible. Right. I noticed no new growth. Hintz reason for my first post. You think it locked out due to low ph? If not I don’t see how Over 4000 ppm wouldn’t fry that plant. May have gotten lucky who knows. (WAIT YALL PROB DO) :smiley:
AFTER A GOOD flush (couple gal) I have her back yo 1200 ppm. And 6.3 ppm. Hopefully things stay on track. Best of luck to you all. I’ll update Pictures at next noticeable difference.

On its way. Thank you for the heads up. Can’t wait. To play with new toy hehe

1 Like

@BobbyDigital what did I do wrong today? Can’t seem to figure it out?

Nothing, you’re good. I just had to add the ILGM tag to the Amazon link

1 Like

Was I supposed to do that? I’ve linked b4 and noone said anything. Learn me more capin :+1:

1 Like

No man, you’re good. We’ll add it on when we come across them.

1 Like

This is all that was edited in on your post

1 Like

Right on man, I’ll try to remember this and tag 1 of y’all when I post a link so credit is givin.

No need to tag. We can take care of it when we come across it. It’s just so ILGM gets credit for the Amazon traffic.

1 Like