Ready? Or not? Help

Hey guys I’ve been growing some clones (not sure of the strain) I’m at 6 1/2 weeks of 12/12 I’m starting to see amber trichomes but it seems alittle fast. I just don’t want to harvest too early, I have read what many consider ideal ration in clear/cloudy/amber and I feel like I’m getting to that point where I might start losing thc. I have at this point only been giving Ph water for the last week roughly a alittle over a gallon each 3gal pot. Any info would be greatly appreciated, first timer grower. :pray:t3: Pictures below

3 Likes

Im new too but from what Ive seen on the forum so far I would think you got several weeks to go. Lots of white pistols still, they need to be 90% brown/red.
Ill tag some knowledgeable chaps to help you out please @Bulldognuts @repins12 @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Hellraiser

8 Likes

Oh man I’m way off, I’m glad I posted! Thanks

2 Likes

I would have to agree with @Fergus. Your first 8-14 days after the flip plants are in transition before they even begin to start to show signs of flowering. In my humble opinion, you have still got several weeks to go. My best guesstimate would be at least 4-6 weeks but, then again, that just a guesstimate :v:

6 Likes

Yeah you have lots of white pistols still. Maybe 2-3 weeks and then to consider your flush for the final 2 weeks. Plant looks great btw

3 Likes

Nice plants pretty buds you got. Keep taking care of them a few more weeks they still have more bulk to offer.

4 Likes

I agree, too many white pistils now. Once they start receding you can start checking trichs.

5 Likes

Great advice above. Got a good ways to go. And remember trichs on sugar leaves dont count. Always check em on buds

4 Likes

Thank you so much everyone :pray:t3: I will definitely keep giving them Nute’s for another week and a half and then start my flush. The insight has been much appreciated

yeah, at least 4 weeks to go.