Ready for the flip?

what do you all think are they ready fo 12/12 ? 8 weeks into veg. Maui , black widow and gold leaf

2 Likes

@Tinman.
At 8 weeks you should be good to go.
I waited till almost 10 weeks and got some big girls. Probably could have gone a bit earlier
:v::pray:

2 Likes

@Tinman OMG, i LOVE this site. i would have NEVER thought to put a gnome in with my girls. do you think that is really helping your yields? Where do you get your gnomes? and is it true that the HLC gnomes are a lot better than blurple gnomes? sorry, new here… just trying to learn.

Nice job, they look full and healthy

3 Likes

Wife got them for me for Christmas, so they are new.ill find out later where she got them

4 Likes

Looking good nice and healthy ! you could flip if you like but what you have going for you that a lot of people don’t you have a nice big space to work with.

1 Like

Ill give them another week and see where they are , thanks peeps , u guys are the best

1 Like

Back at it again. Looking good. You got it covered.

1 Like

@Tinman those are awesome. I love garden gnomes. They are a hobby to collect for me. Please find out and share where those two beautiful specimen came from. I have close to 15 gnomes at the moment…

1 Like

Amazon

2 Likes

going to give these a go this time around

2 Likes

fliflipped last week

1 Like

little update

2 Likes