Ready for nutrients yet?

Are there ready for nutrients yet I got the nutrient pack from ilgm not sure where the schedule or mixing ratios are for those though.

1 Like

What medium are you growing in? If hot soil you will be fine for a few weeks until they use up soils nutrients, could add some cal/mag.

3 Likes

In most cannabis soils you won’t need nutrients for 4 - 6 weeks from your last transplant.

My best guess is that you don’t need nutrients yet. It is best to get a PPM meter and then begin feeding when PPM dips below 800 for the first time.

What soil are you in (brand and type)?

3 Likes

Welcome ! I agree with :arrow_up: plants look happy off to a great start.

1 Like

I only use fox farms I mixed happy frog and the ocean floor types ocean floor on the bottom happy frog on the top since it promotes root health. The ocean floor is nutrient rich so I had it on the bottom where the roots will lock at and cluster the most at. I mostly can’t find a schedule or dilution chart or guide for the nutrient packs sold on ilgm.

What’s hot soil? I mix fox farms happy frog and ocean floor soils ocean floor on bottom happy frog on top.

1 Like

Here’s the feeding schedule, but with your mix of HF and OF, won’t need to feed for at least a month, maybe longer. Ocean Floor is considered a “hot soil” as it has a lot of nutes in it.

1 Like

So it seems I won’t ever need to use the seedling packs and only like half the veg. Guess I need to get a meter to measure my soils ppm it’s really all I’ve not got yet was winging it the first go around, but these are seeds from ilgm so I should take it 100% seriously I guess eh. I’d assume I’d still only five them nutes once a week when they eventually might start needing them though right?

1 Like

I’d feed them every watering once nutes are needed.

1 Like

That is hot soil, soil with a lot of nutrients in it. I use Fox Farms and didn’t have to add nutrients for a month after transplanting into 3 gallon pots.

Unrelated to the original topic of the post but do you top auto flowers? I’m assuming you don’t since they are altered to grow in any light amount from seed to seedling to veg to bloom in a quicker time span as well. I’ll top the rest being non autos at like the 6th or 7th node like my last batch. I like em a few feet taller so they can bush out on those extra bud sites. Having a like 8 foot by 8 foot tent allows for the added height and width.